Play offs - who is your money on? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Play offs - who is your money on?

Good calls OneSirkeefy.

Thinking about the Villa v Fulham game, it was so nice to see that the most dynamic, skilful and promising players on view were young Brits. Fulham`s Ryan Sessegnon is an amazing young man who will surely star for England one day - hopefully we won`t have to wait too long. Villa`s young player Grealish was also excellent. Anyone else feeling more enthused about home grown talent after watching that game ?

Rotherham won 2-1 AET. That's five defeats in five for Shrewsbury at Wembley.
Also noticed it was a record crowd for a 3rd tier final, record low that is!

Millers up, saved you a few bob on a crook lock Wayne ;)

Hoping Exeter win today; trip to Devon is so much nicer than being sent to Coventry....

Didn't you park right outside the ground for £3 at Rotherham? Agreed about about Exeter; my brother lives in Teignmouth; so, another excuse to visit Devon. Plus, an old school friend, Bruce Henderson, was Commercial Director with the club until recently.

Didn't you park right outside the ground for £3 at Rotherham? Agreed about about Exeter; my brother lives in Teignmouth; so, another excuse to visit Devon. Plus, an old school friend, Bruce Henderson, was Commercial Director with the club until recently.

For games in S.Yorks I drive to the big shopping centre (Meadowhall) where you can park for free and then hop on a local train. Exeter sounds good, but I hope they`ve sorted their ground out by the time we (if we) play there.

So the clear winner and congratulations to OneSirKeefy - spot on with all 4 winners. Your prize is a lifetime season ticket in our new stadium. Details to follow (in about 23 years time).

I really feel for Shrewsbury. A club similar to ours, been up there all season, never out the top 3( I think?) Not sure when they will have that chance again. I’d have loved them to go up.

I really feel for Shrewsbury. A club similar to ours, been up there all season, never out the top 3( I think?) Not sure when they will have that chance again. I’d have loved them to go up.
They probably just ran out of steam

My money was on Fulham, Real Madrid, Rotherham and Coventry. Return was over £330. Bloody Rotherham let me down missing sitters in normal time.