Piss up and a game of rugby. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Piss up and a game of rugby.

Looked full to me pal...lots of netted off areas though so hence the 21,000 crowd.

How can it be full if there were lots of netted off areas??
We had 4000 on for a friendly a couple of years back with only the West Stand open. It didn't mean the ground was full, it meant the available seats were nearly full. There were 5000 empty or netted off seats at the weekend, therefore it wasn't or couldn't look full.
Shite gate really when you consider it was the RL equivalent of Man Utd playing Palmeiras, or Barcelona playing Boca Juniors.

How can it be full if there were lots of netted off areas??
We had 4000 on for a friendly a couple of years back with only the West Stand open. It didn't mean the ground was full, it meant the available seats were nearly full. There were 5000 empty or netted off seats at the weekend, therefore it wasn't or couldn't look full.
Shite gate really when you consider it was the RL equivalent of Man Utd playing Palmeiras, or Barcelona playing Boca Juniors.

The question I answered was why only 21,000. Every available seat was taken therefore it was full apart from the areas with nets. What's so difficult to understand about that ?

The question I answered was why only 21,000. Every available seat was taken therefore it was full apart from the areas with nets. What's so difficult to understand about that ?
So that's that cleared that up, it wasn't full.
Every available seat wasn't sold, as nearly 5000 were covered.
Ovver 25000 went on sale, 21000 or so were sold, so to make it look fuller they covered the empty ones and bunched everyone up to make it look better, nowt wron with that, Latics do it all the time.

Over 25000 didn't go on sale though. The netted off areas weren't up for sale...anyway who gives a shit anyway apart from you ?
You obviously care or you wouldn't be replying to my wind ups.
Why weren't the netted off areas up foe sale? Was it for segregation reasons to keep the visiting fans away from the home fans?