Piss up and a game of rugby. | Vital Football

Piss up and a game of rugby.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
Off at about 2 with a team of latics and warriors fans...cracking day in front of us but my lad has already warned me not to wear my latics coat as he knows what I'm like on a wind up. Oh I'm so fecking tempted.

Do you reckon that merely not wearing a particular coat will inhibit you in any way.
?
I doubt it. Have a good un.
?

Cheers mate...the lad wants it to be an enjoyable day without any booze fuelled goading so will probably respect his wishes.

The traditional European aristocrats are out .... the South American superpowers have all been vanquished ..... and it’s been a bridge too far for the emerging African nations .... now it’s just down to Wigan and some team from Sydney Australia., ..... who’d a th’owt it ?

You just can’t script Rugby League .....

Ah well despite the result I hope you had a good time Hindley (and didn't get into any scraps!). I'm not a rugby fan but seemed like a good atmosphere. Spare a thought for me, stuck inside all day revising for exams :confused:.

Spare a thought for me, stuck inside all day revising for exams :confused:.

And a fine use of your time that is young Will.....compared to Hindleys wastrel behaviour.....the boozing we can turn a blind eye to ...but the other nefarious activity would have resulted in double detention in my day

The traditional European aristocrats are out .... the South American superpowers have all been vanquished ..... and it’s been a bridge too far for the emerging African nations .... now it’s just down to Wigan and some team from Sydney Australia., ..... who’d a th’owt it ?

You just can’t script Rugby League .....
It should be called the M62corridor, east coast of oz, northern lads havin a jolly in france and a rich canadian bloke challenge

Jealous bunch of bitter *****.

Without question, this (wigan) towns greatest ever sporting achievement was the FA Cup victory. All made possible by Dave Whelan. In the process he also saved their poxy little club from extinction and allowed them to play in his stadium. They can't handle it. It's a minority sport and always will be. Nothing they achieve, NOTHING, will ever eclipse what our football club achieved under his ownership and the global exposure we received. The only retort they have is to vandalise statues and murals of our success. Utterly pathetic and shameful.

Groan...ruff as a bears arse ( take note Will stick to books )... good crack though. Men against boys again, they were good and we weren't. Didn't think atmosphere was that good to be fair and that lot round us didn't get off their rather large arses too often( except for my regular bar and piss breaks which they were getting a bit miffed at ).

As for statue could have been out of towners. There were also some London based Aussies near us who seemed good lads....ah well off to fecking work...another groan.

. Didn't think atmosphere was that good to be fair and that lot round us didn't get off their rather large arses too often( except for my regular bar and piss breaks which they were getting a bit miffed at ).

I remember when Wembley had those bench seats they reduced the capacity for the Silk Cup Challenge cup final by about 10,000 as the rugby fans took up more space than the football fans.

Sounds bollocks but it is true

Thought it had a 25000+ capacity.

Looked full to me pal...lots of netted off areas though so hence the 21,000 crowd.

The defeat was all the refs fault, according to those around us, and nowt do with the Aussies being twice as good as Wigan. This appears to be a recurring theme when defeated.