Pigs in a bit of bother? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pigs in a bit of bother?

theyve got to sell in january probably reach forestfairy and fletcher i would think thats 150k off their wage bill

I'd say more like the Rusties saving £100k/week (£40k +£30k + £30k )

I only expect one of those to go for two reasons

1. Chansiri doesn't like selling players

2. To be able to sell a player, someone's got to be willing to buy the player. Forest Fairy seems to be a crock these days. Reach may well be overpriced. Fletcher reported to be on £40k/week and realistically, not many clubs can afford that sort of money in the Championship

2. To be able to sell a player, someone's got to be willing to buy the player. Forest Fairy seems to be a crock these days. Reach may well be overpriced. Fletcher reported to be on £40k/week and realistically, not many clubs can afford that sort of money in the Championship
Maybe we could do a swap deal Clarke for Reach. If we can afford Madines wages .....

i think more than 1 will go likely one is reach but no way is he worth 15m fletcher could still go to celtic but the days of getting players in at 40k a week are finished at hogboro ?????

Wouldn’t surprise me if a couple (the older ones) went abroad USA or China as they are more likely to pay the wages

The Porktalk thread is approaching 1000 posts now. Many are taking the ramble as a sign of pashun and commitment and loving their Chairman writing about how broke they are and how sad it makes him feel (didn't Strafford do this too, I recall...). The rest are in a pointless argument about the Corporate boxes, which at £45k a year are all surprisingly empty (We charge £13-£19k). Some can see the point of using them as a revenue generator, and amazingly some are arguing against on the grounds that 'corporate sales don't make money'. Some feckin geniuses there then. At that price, they'll never sell one anyway.

There is an amusing possibility about the sales (potentially...) of Reach and Rhodes in that there is now a belief that they both came with big sell-on clauses, so even if they're sold, the oinkers won't be getting all the money anyway!

I'd still like someone to explain how the EFL and HMRC haven't yet pulled him up on the club being sponsored by two businesses that don't exist.

Last edited:
When you look around the Rusties stadium, including the digital advertising boards around the perimeter of the pitch, it is surprising just how little outside sponsorship there is.

Everything is either Chansiri, D taxis or Elev8

The corporate boxes are empty as you say.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. They ought to be called Chansiri FC. The Sheffield Wendy identity is slowly being eroded away

Oh and don't get me started on their new badge. An owl wearing false eyelashes is nothing short of a p1ss take :lol:

Last edited:
The fake massives are bein heavily linked wi Neekens Kebano from Fulham's attackin midfielder i dunt spose he'll be cheap,so perhaps Chancer-i has invented anutha company?It's set to be announced accordin the the news now pages(Star). UTCB

Anyone think Chansiri's an absolute genius? Harping on about how he wants to spend all his money on the Rusties, but the FL just won't let him.

Then dupes the fans into spending all their hard earned on the most expensive tickets in the league, the most expensive merchandise in the league, begging them to buy 1867 club membership and would you believe, he's now got the mugs on porktalk debating about raising 15m by issuing/buying shares at £750 a pop to stop them falling foul of FFP

Chansiri has spent all the money. Only he is responsible for the mess the club finds itself in and the fans are paying the price, both financially and otherwise

I tell you, he's wrapping them around his little pinky

Last edited: