Pigs in a bit of bother? | Vital Football

Pigs in a bit of bother?

The fact that we've spent (in comparison) bugger all and are 14 places and 18 points ahead of them kind of disproves his theory that not spending money like a kid in a sweetshop leads to relegation. And it must stick in their collective craw also. Excellent!

Chairman statement basically confirming what we already knew and what he intimated previously

No embargo currently, but will be in March unless...............

Club 1867 to be relaunched (what was it? £2k for a seat with a plaque on it?)

Fire sale this month perhaps?

Selling up?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/
theyve posted losses of 35m in 2 seasons so there only 4m away from another penalty and theyve got to be way over that in losses this season with their idiotic pay structure think chansiris gettin pig fans ready for major sales in the next 2 weeks

theyve posted losses of 35m in 2 seasons so there only 4m away from another penalty and theyve got to be way over that in losses this season with their idiotic pay structure think chansiris gettin pig fans ready for major sales in the next 2 weeks

What major sales could that be, their players are over payed shite

What major sales could that be, their players are over payed shite
D'ya not think us BLADES shud show a bit of class and compassion by offerin sympathy to the Fake massives? Nay me neither,gi em a 30 point deduction the horrible piggy gits.UTCB

Some pigs saying flog Reach for £15m

Lol! La La Land springs to mind

Apart from a couple of worldies his contribution is your average Joe standard

That's suprisingly charitable for thee Blockers.:LOL: UTCB

Have you heard that idiot Bannan this morning on the RS sports bulletins,saying how things have improved since the new regime started,this is days after they got hammered by Hull,ferking clown

Some pigs saying flog Reach for £15m

Lol! La La Land springs to mind

Apart from a couple of worldies his contribution is your average Joe standard
D taxis could buy him and employ him as one of/only driver all he needs then is a car :car:

Have you heard that idiot Bannan this morning on the RS sports bulletins,saying how things have improved since the new regime started,this is days after they got hammered by Hull,ferking clown
think one things certain they have to sell before they can buy again and the piggies can crow all they want they have absolutely no chance of getting in the top 6 this season

its a desperate situation. If Brucie gave backword on taking the job on, then I would genuinely need to wear some bladder leak underwear thats actually pretty*.

* I have no idea why this would be of benefit to anyone.

its a desperate situation. If Brucie gave backword on taking the job on, then I would genuinely need to wear some bladder leak underwear thats actually pretty*.

* I have no idea why this would be of benefit to anyone.
* I have no idea why you posed that

* I have no idea why you posed that

Its like this Aya. I spend a lot of time after I finish work with the tv and its wonderful minor channel daytime commercials, one of which is for that disposable garment for ladies of a certain age, with a certain condition. They make a big thing out of the garment being pretty and I just don't get it. Its like an 'attractive stoma bag'. Its just something that needs to function, isn't it. If you have a bladder leak problem what you want to be is dry and comfortable, isn't it? What the hell has pretty got to do with it.

Anyway, I'm totally torn between helping the Syrian kids, the clean water charity, the donkeys being worked to death, the kids in India, supporting a girl in Africa (never her brother, just the girl...). They are all great value and can do wonders with (just) £3 a month, like afford to put more adverts on tv. Or I could fill in my form for someone to 'try' to rehome our kitties should I die, give a gift in my will, but obviously not without my funeral plan (i've seen the ads with Parky'), while contemplating my new garage doors (its the craftsmanship). Sometimes I fear that it is just a form of brainwashing.

Its like this Aya. I spend a lot of time after I finish work with the tv and its wonderful minor channel daytime commercials, one of which is for that disposable garment for ladies of a certain age, with a certain condition. They make a big thing out of the garment being pretty and I just don't get it. Its like an 'attractive stoma bag'. Its just something that needs to function, isn't it. If you have a bladder leak problem what you want to be is dry and comfortable, isn't it? What the hell has pretty got to do with it.

Anyway, I'm totally torn between helping the Syrian kids, the clean water charity, the donkeys being worked to death, the kids in India, supporting a girl in Africa (never her brother, just the girl...). They are all great value and can do wonders with (just) £3 a month, like afford to put more adverts on tv. Or I could fill in my form for someone to 'try' to rehome our kitties should I die, give a gift in my will, but obviously not without my funeral plan (i've seen the ads with Parky'), while contemplating my new garage doors (its the craftsmanship). Sometimes I fear that it is just a form of brainwashing.

I agree, I get very upset about the donkey. Perhaps you should get out more?