PIGS DOWN. | Page 11 | Vital Football

PIGS DOWN.

Hopefully, the good think about the Pork clinging on by their trotters every week is that it’ll hurt them even more when the trapdoor finally swings open.

They're going to escape,
The worst team to escape relegation ever

Absolutely!
it’s written in the stars!
I’m confident my 10/1 bet is safe, though would be much happier if it lost.
I can’t see Derby getting anything against anybody.
So it’s all down to Rotherham. Come on you mighty Millers!

Absolutely!
it’s written in the stars!
I’m confident my 10/1 bet is safe, though would be much happier if it lost.
I can’t see Derby getting anything against anybody.
So it’s all down to Rotherham. Come on you mighty Millers!
I jumped on at 9s never wanted to lose a tenner so much in my life 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Obsessed by Pigs. This is a Blades Forum
Sorry mate , if you are not bothered about the pigs, don’t bother posting on this thread, me myself, not obsessed, but, have been given so much shit by them over the years, glad to see some crap coming their way, and working with quite a few pork, I was really looking forward to giving them a bit of verbal on Tuesday
But, will hopefully be able to give em a bit Wednesday or next Monday!!
And yes, I dislike them immensely!!!

Rooney s should have been lifted out of the job weeks ago. The Derby owners must be balmy!

The Derby owner Mel Morris is Rooney's biggest fanboy . He secured the sponsorship money to bring him from Washington and was his biggest champion for replacing Cocu. With 1 win in 14 Rooney should have been sacked a while ago. Morris' ego is preventing him from doing something that shows he make a mistake - that's what's keeping Rooney in a job.

You could say there are parallels with McCabe and Gary Speed. The Wales job gave McCabe an out, but I do wonder if it hadn't whether McCabe would have sacked him.

Sorry mate , if you are not bothered about the pigs, don’t bother posting on this thread, me myself, not obsessed, but, have been given so much shit by them over the years, glad to see some crap coming their way, and working with quite a few pork, I was really looking forward to giving them a bit of verbal on Tuesday
But, will hopefully be able to give em a bit Wednesday or next Monday!!
And yes, I dislike them immensely!!!

Mahatmaf u ckwit is the most pig obsessed thing on the planet. He only ever posts about the pigs and is clearly deluded and in secure accommodation.

The Derby owner Mel Morris is Rooney's biggest fanboy . He secured the sponsorship money to bring him from Washington and was his biggest champion for replacing Cocu. With 1 win in 14 Rooney should have been sacked a while ago. Morris' ego is preventing him from doing something that shows he make a mistake - that's what's keeping Rooney in a job.

You could say there are parallels with McCabe and Gary Speed. The Wales job gave McCabe an out, but I do wonder if it hadn't whether McCabe would have sacked him.

1 in 14. You could say there are parallels with Wilder!!!

Must admit Gray, thought it was a fantastic line, and did make me laugh
Can’t wait for tonight and I’m not talking about the football
did anybody see J Ross last night martin and Vicky were on I can’t believe how strong his Scottish accent is I couldn’t talk in another accent for as long as he has to no way

did anybody see J Ross last night martin and Vicky were on I can’t believe how strong his Scottish accent is I couldn’t talk in another accent for as long as he has to no way
Yeah, really looking forward to LOD
Hope it’s a good un
Will watch the Blades then LOD

Yeah, really looking forward to LOD
Hope it’s a good un
Will watch the Blades then LOD
Similarly, I will take the pain before the pleasure.

A complete media blackout until we have folded against a team bent on showing they really do have balls after last week's total capitulation - hopefully there's no injury time.
As there's nowt on it they could forgo half time and let us all get on with the important event.

I reckon H is owd Holden off BM,he was always a bit of a sneaky git and if they play a Marvin Gaye tune in toneets episode ya can put some on it being Holden.:LOL: UTB