PIGS DOWN. | Vital Football

PIGS DOWN.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Today pretty much sorts it.
Pretty much the only bright spark in the shi t test season in living memory. Not going to lie but them ba sta rds going down makes our abortion of a season less abortion like. But only a bit.

If Coventry had got something today I think it would have been curtains
But with only a seven point gap there's still a chance, this could be four points after the next game easy as owt.
And then they really are in the mix

If Coventry had got something today I think it would have been curtains
But with only a seven point gap there's still a chance, this could be four points after the next game easy as owt.
And then they really are in the mix
Swansea at Swillsbro on tuesday is the fake massives next game.UTB

I think it's terrific that Chansiri is single handedly responsible for their relegation, having caused the deduction that will make the difference.

It's a good season for no Sheffield derbies. After our PL relegation would be a typical time for them to beat us.
And we probably won't even be allowed to attend anyway, at least without being complicit in the utter desecration of basic liberty that 'vaccine passports' would represent.

If sanity ever returns, bring on the derbies. But for now, they can be the new Sunderland...... or Portsmouth.

Only a dummy would write them off yet. 7 behind and 18 to play for including the team they have to catch. A late run and a last day defeat would be all the more delicious, but they are slimy feckers and escaped before.

I think it's terrific that Chansiri is single handedly responsible for their relegation, having caused the deduction that will make the difference.

It's a good season for no Sheffield derbies. After our PL relegation would be a typical time for them to beat us.
And we probably won't even be allowed to attend anyway, at least without being complicit in the utter desecration of basic liberty that 'vaccine passports' would represent.

If sanity ever returns, bring on the derbies. But for now, they can be the new Sunderland...... or Portsmouth.
Always thought that anyone coming OUT of The Sty should be vaccinated.

Only a dummy would write them off yet. 7 behind and 18 to play for including the team they have to catch. A late run and a last day defeat would be all the more delicious, but they are slimy feckers and escaped before.

The Millers only need to match their results with 27 available and are 1 better off to finish above them. And they are striving harder to stay up.

The Millers only need to match their results with 27 available and are 1 better off to finish above them. And they are striving harder to stay up.
Not according to my millers supporting work colleague they aren’t he’s of the opinion they peaked too soon and don’t have much left to give plus they’ve just started a run of 4 games in 10 days which would be hard enough for a team with a big squad never mind rovrum but a plus is 2 of those sides they have to play are Coventry and Birmingham and seeing as he says he’d be happy to go down as long as they take the pigs with them then I’m all for cheering for these to win so deepening the gloom across the city

Until it's mathematically impossible there's always a chance that the slimy sods might slide out of it.
The only thing we have to look forward to in a disaster of a season- oh- and Lundstram going

Until it's mathematically impossible there's always a chance that the slimy sods might slide out of it.
The only thing we have to look forward to in a disaster of a season- oh- and Lundstram going
We now have heckinbottom being replaced to look forward to as well now #lookingforpositives

Rotherham aren't at the bottom because they win games in hand. The oinkers real target is Derby who look like they are in worse form than us. A win and a draw in the next five games would leave the oinkers playing Derby on the last day knowing a win would save them on goal difference. Don't rule it out as a possibility.

There's some real shite at the bottom of that division and if any club's going to spawn it they are. I'll celebrate like hell if and when their relegation's confirmed though. Think of the last day of the season Green-Un headline in that event.

BLADES DREADFUL-OWLS WORSE!
I'm hoping that headline comes well before the last game.
50% of it has been true for months.:mad:

Not according to my millers supporting work colleague they aren’t he’s of the opinion they peaked too soon and don’t have much left to give plus they’ve just started a run of 4 games in 10 days which would be hard enough for a team with a big squad never mind rovrum but a plus is 2 of those sides they have to play are Coventry and Birmingham and seeing as he says he’d be happy to go down as long as they take the pigs with them then I’m all for cheering for these to win so deepening the gloom across the city
Rovrum wasted plenty of chances to win yesdi at Uddersfield,the one Ben Wiles missed near the end Jeeeesus even you'd've scored it Bully.:giggle:Millers have Qpr at home on Tuesday then Coventry at home on Thursday they defo need to win one of them at least.I want the Millers to stay up but if they lose these next 2 i think they'll go down.UTB

Rovrum wasted plenty of chances to win yesdi at Uddersfield,the one Ben Wiles missed near the end Jeeeesus even you'd've scored it Bully.:giggle:Millers have Qpr at home on Tuesday then Coventry at home on Thursday they defo need to win one of them at least.I want the Millers to stay up but if they lose these next 2 i think they'll go down.UTB
Saw it on Quest Rod, they should have won at a canter. Problem is we need Coventry to pick up some points as well. Settle for a draw in that one.