PIGS DOWN. | Page 12 | Vital Football

PIGS DOWN.

I cant be bothered with Line of Duty. I dont want to work that hard to be entertained. I can just about manage an episode of Vera...

We’re playing LOD catch up by binging it, people are watching the final tonight and we’ve only just finished series 5. I can’t believe we haven’t watched it before cus we love it but I’d avoid this bloody thread and the news for a few days 🤔
BTW If anybody fancies a good documentary series about the real thing I’d recommend downloading the BBC’s ‘Bent Coppers : Crossing the Line’. It’s based on the Met and City of London police corruption in the 70’s and 80’s. So many similarities to LOD, it’s pretty obvious the writers used a lot of it as the subject matter.

We’re playing LOD catch up by binging it, people are watching the final tonight and we’ve only just finished series 5. I can’t believe we haven’t watched it before cus we love it but I’d avoid this bloody thread and the news for a few days 🤔
BTW If anybody fancies a good documentary series about the real thing I’d recommend downloading the BBC’s ‘Bent Coppers : Crossing the Line’. It’s based on the Met and City of London police corruption in the 70’s and 80’s. So many similarities to LOD, it’s pretty obvious the writers used a lot of it as the subject matter.
I was also late to the party and watched all 4 series before the last started
did em in 10 days got tbh this is the most excited I’ve been during a game all season
series 3 was the best for me so far

I was also late to the party and watched all 4 series before the last started
did em in 10 days got tbh this is the most excited I’ve been during a game all season
series 3 was the best for me so far
....Although there were 5 series before the last one

Just seen your what a letdown post... I've not opened it but don't think i need to yah chuff!

Last edited:
....Although there were 5 series before the last one

Just seen your what a letdown post... I've not opened it but don't think i need to yah chuff!
Just cos I thought the ending was a let down gray doesn’t mean you will the rest of the series was great I just felt it didn’t live up to the rest of it
I thought there were 5 series so I checked my recordings and it said this was series 6 so 🤷‍♂️

Could be me, but every cop show, UK, Nordic , American has females in charge. Think they're trying to phase out white, male police chiefs. And as for Cressida Dick, enuf said.

Just cos I thought the ending was a let down gray doesn’t mean you will the rest of the series was great I just felt it didn’t live up to the rest of it
I thought there were 5 series so I checked my recordings and it said this was series 6 so 🤷‍♂️
We’ve got the final 2 episodes left to watch tonight so I’ll comment then Bully.

Feel a bit like Terry and Bob with the England F’d episode right now. Warned off the family and friends, avoided the news and media but the gaff is blown on a football forum. 🤷 Wish I hadn’t waisted 2 hours watched that bloody shower playing last night now ☹️

Last edited:
We’ve got the final 2 episodes left to watch tonight so I’ll comment then Bully.

Feel a bit like Terry and Bob with the England F’d episode right now. Warned off the family and friends, avoided the news and media but the gaff is blown on a football forum. Wish I hadn’t waisted 2 hours watched that bloody shower playing last night now ☹️
I watched the whole game too but as soon as the whistle went I put the recording on

A derby fan has done this for all the permutations that affect them this weekend it also does the same for both pigs and millers

C9A254A5-2514-49CA-BF55-22B8C14705B3.jpeg