@PDPSGFC Paul Scally parody Twitter account | Page 2 | Vital Football

@PDPSGFC Paul Scally parody Twitter account

I’m gobsmacked the OP hasn’t come back here to gather all our thoughts and ask what he can do to improve his witticisms and ensure all us Gills folk (who need a good laugh) do indeed get said laugh from his jolly japes. Oh what fun it will be.

Wouldn't be surprised if the poor chap is in a state of shock. Youse lot are brutal.

I had a quick glance at it out of intrigue (I won't again). And it is as pathetic and unfunny as we suspected. I am convinced it is ILUVSJ in another guise - it's right up his street...

Twitter is the collective noun meaning "a load of twits" so not signed up myself to look at it.

Why do I get the feeling it'll be used to libel Scally but then the defence will be that it is "satire" and therefore the problem is Scally not having a sense of humour?

And then if Scally ever references the account then Scally bashers on here will take offence as they will accuse Scally of slagging off all fans?

Also, a user of Twitter is know as a Twat.

Firstly the stinging criticism of my work will only encourage me to continue but I appreciate your comments anyway.

Secondly grown men obsessed with football forums need to accept that this art form is a dying breed and that Twitter is the way to go. Right? I believe this is the last Gills forum with substance and once this fad is over where will you all go to next??

Have a good day. NPS

You’ve missed the point completely, it’s not about the medium- twitter instead of a forum, it’s about the two bob, pathetic “content” (and I use that word very loosely) that you peddle.

2/10 must try harder.

Twitter is definitely the way to go. Think how much more we could enjoy ourseves plus we could see even more adverts designed just for us.

Of course it must be done as we need to have even more of our data shared with 3rd parties and governments on our drive to 1984.

Twitter is good for immediate reactions, highlights. and interacting with players/club. This forum is good for measured discussion that's not so reactive. Honestly twitter is cancerous sometimes.
One good thing about twitter is you can unfollow the annoying ones and mute them if people you follow want to retweet them.

In general I agree though. This board is great - measured with a good range of opinions (on all matters!) without the feeling that all Hell has broken loose.

I did check the twitter site out but it’s not funny at all.
The James Milner one is funny as he also takes the piss out himself. I cannot see dear Chairman doing the same.
Hitting

If we moved to Twitter, Waldo’s match reports would have to be replaced by Robbo’s due to character restrictions.

DoX, you did well staying away for, what, 30 months? See if you can do 40 now.

Firstly the stinging criticism of my work will only encourage me to continue but I appreciate your comments anyway.

Secondly grown men obsessed with football forums need to accept that this art form is a dying breed and that Twitter is the way to go. Right? I believe this is the last Gills forum with substance and once this fad is over where will you all go to next??

Have a good day. NPS

We won't go anywhere, wew will still be here talking differant views of sense, rathan thinking "We need to be somewhere new, talking pathetic shit."
What don't you understand about 'You have nothing of any value to contribute'?????
I do hope you see your nurse soon. you are one sadly deluded bloke.

You were obviously confused before you started to post. If one is able to read what somebody writes, one does not need to meet them to begin to know them.

Because posters think you are maybe someone who used to post on here and did a lot of damage, otherwise if you are not that person then by now you must know abuse is our normal mode so welcome and feel free to reply in kind :)

Thanks Jerry for the house warming :)

It’s good to be here.