@PDPSGFC Paul Scally parody Twitter account | Vital Football

@PDPSGFC Paul Scally parody Twitter account

NotPaulScally

Vital Newbie
Hi

Please feel free to check it out, follow, like and tell your friends about it.

Just thought the club and everyone connected to it (US) could do with a laugh. Or least I hope I’m achieving that.

The club itself tried to have it shut down over Xmas time because they felt it wasn’t in good taste or obviously a lighthearted spoof about PDPS!

Thanks for reading.

UTG!

Hi

Just thought the club and everyone connected to it (US) could do with a laugh. Or least I hope I’m achieving that.

The club itself tried to have it shut down over Xmas time because they felt it wasn’t in good taste or obviously a lighthearted spoof about PDPS!

Thanks for reading.

UTG!

You don’t have a girlfriend, do you?

Hi

Thanks for reading.

UTG!
Yeh i could do with a laugh. Looked through a good few tweets. Still waiting!

Twitter is the collective noun meaning "a load of twits" so not signed up myself to look at it.

Why do I get the feeling it'll be used to libel Scally but then the defence will be that it is "satire" and therefore the problem is Scally not having a sense of humour?

And then if Scally ever references the account then Scally bashers on here will take offence as they will accuse Scally of slagging off all fans?

Hi

Thanks for reading.

UTG!

Grow up

I have never been able to work out Twitter. Maybe it looks better on a smart phone but on my lap top the layout just gives me a headache.

Although I am not signed up to it, I have looked at some pages supposedly owned by celebrities and you read something that you think is their opinion or comment which seems out of character. You then realise that the quote is not by them and is in fact from a different Twitter account and just "referenced". There also seem to be some messages with more than one "@" contained within them which makes it even more confusing as to who is saying it.

I am not on Facebook either but at least that seems much easier to follow and understand.

Old Gimmer confusion I suppose.

I am sure the real Scally will be chuckling along to the parody account and not triggered by it at all!

I am a Twitter convert in recent times. Whilst not a massive user, it is very useful for following sports updates - very comprehensive and contemporaneous text commentary updates during matches for GFC games, as well as news, from the Club and Radio Kent - also for Kent Cricket too. There is a guy on there (he may even be on here), called something like Matt Phipps (@phippsie or something) who posts streams of all of the goals and action in our matches almost straight after it happens. It's also very good for complaints to companies - nearly all big companies have a Twitter account and hate the publicity, so it's great to steam in with complaints, if you have an issue with a flight or a bank of something and you'll usually get a result!

Twitter is also great for a good old bit of trolling too, within reason.

Going back to the OP... Smacks me as very ILUVSJ. Is he back?

If the content you put on there was funny id have seen it liked or retweeted by the numerous Gills fans i follow on there. The fact you've had to come on a message board to advertise a Twitter account shows that it can't be very good.

I’m gobsmacked the OP hasn’t come back here to gather all our thoughts and ask what he can do to improve his witticisms and ensure all us Gills folk (who need a good laugh) do indeed get said laugh from his jolly japes. Oh what fun it will be.