Paul Lancaster | Page 2 | Vital Football

Paul Lancaster

:giggle: There's alot more than one horse in the village,they usually walk on this road in the day time it's really exciting watching em especially when they drop some shit and the folk come out of their houses to collect the shit for the roses in their gardens but i spose where you live you've got drug gangs running amok eh.:giggle: UTMPB

We did for a couple of minutes but the plantpot tried offloading a wrap of crystal meth to a plod. Turns out the muppet was from Treeton. When pleading guilty to selling drugs and being a f***wit he replied; " Bang tu rites guv but therz nowt tu do in treetown but watch watter gu darnt drain . Soz".

We did for a couple of minutes but the plantpot tried offloading a wrap of crystal meth to a plod. Turns out the muppet was from Treeton. When pleading guilty to selling drugs and being a f***wit he replied; " Bang tu rites guv but therz nowt tu do in treetown but watch watter gu darnt drain . Soz".
You're telling lies again Beany,you're making yourself look silly again but hey if it makes you happy you be silly.:giggle: UTMPB

You're telling lies again Beany,you're making yourself look silly again but hey if it makes you happy you be silly.:giggle: UTMPB

Yes rod. I'm very silly. I should probably post something like VAR is great and if the Blades win you'll all agree. But then if anyone were to post that the men in white coats would be straight round and ensure that person wasn't allowed near the internet again. Wouldn't they?

Yes rod. I'm very silly. I should probably post something like VAR is great and if the Blades win you'll all agree. But then if anyone were to post that the men in white coats would be straight round and ensure that person wasn't allowed near the internet again. Wouldn't they?
Glad you admit you're being silly,it's somewhere to start on your recovery to being more normal because for a man who must be in his mid 50's to be acting like a spoilt 12 year old(apologies to spoilt 12 year olds)is silly.:yes: UTMPB

Glad you admit you're being silly,it's somewhere to start on your recovery to being more normal because for a man who must be in his mid 50's to be acting like a spoilt 12 year old(apologies to spoilt 12 year olds)is silly.:yes: UTMPB

With respect I really don't give a flying what a village idiot thinks. By the way. Who is posting on your behalf? The really "mature" moron who spent years posting as an illiterate fool has bizarrely disappeared. How odd.

With respect I really don't give a flying what a village idiot thinks. By the way. Who is posting on your behalf? The really "mature" moron who spent years posting as an illiterate fool has bizarrely disappeared. How odd.
:LOL: The immature moron and :clown: is you posting and for once you're r8 you are odd very much so.:giggle: UTMPB

:LOL: The immature moron and :clown: is you posting and for once you're r8 you are odd very much so.:giggle: UTMPB

The funny thing is you don't realise that

1. You spent years posting as a thick Barnsley idiot incapable of spelling.
2. All of a sudden you've stopped which was probably a bad idea as you could hide behind the thick Barnsley pikelet persona.
3. Your posts don't make very much if any sense which isn't helped by your pre-pubescent fixation with prefacing a lot of your ramblings with smiley faces.
4. Crack on. You're on a roll. Don't forget to let the ferret out and defrost the lard mind.
5. And get the coil in!

The funny thing is you don't realise that

1. You spent years posting as a thick Barnsley idiot incapable of spelling.
2. All of a sudden you've stopped which was probably a bad idea as you could hide behind the thick Barnsley pikelet persona.
3. Your posts don't make very much if any sense which isn't helped by your pre-pubescent fixation with prefacing a lot of your ramblings with smiley faces.
4. Crack on. You're on a roll. Don't forget to let the ferret out and defrost the lard mind.
5. And get the coil in!
Are you flouncing off again professor Beany?:LOL:What a childish reply from thee yet AGAIN.It sounds like you're the one on Crack,try some Happy pills for a change you immature :clown: :giggle: .UTMPB

This is definitely who I was thinking of TT....but at least I've spared myself the blushes of running up to the guy with my autograph book in hand :LOL:
Ya never know Aya, he might have liked that,
"Fame at last...I've become famous....."
:smoke: