Paul Lancaster | Vital Football

Paul Lancaster

Remember him? Defender I think, dark hair.
Any thoughts?
None at all Aya lass. You’ve got me here?? I can only find one record about a player of that name who played for Margate Town and was with us for a while but he never played for the first team

None at all Aya lass. You’ve got me here?? I can only find one record about a player of that name who played for Margate Town and was with us for a while but he never played for the first team

aah ok - thanks Gray - I thought I recognised his name but must be mistaken. He's just joined my tennis club and told the coach that he used to play for us, so the coach came up to me today all excited and said that an ex-Blade had joined.

aah ok - thanks Gray - I thought I recognised his name but must be mistaken. He's just joined my tennis club and told the coach that he used to play for us, so the coach came up to me today all excited and said that an ex-Blade had joined.
Here’s a link the one I found Aya, it does say that he was a defender and there’s a picture of him as well although I suspect he might look a bit older now as he’ll be in his early 50’s
http://www.margatefootballclubhistory.com/paullancaster.shtml

1602958127287.png1602958127287.pngThe absolute one horse town, I mean village. You are looking at the places only attraction. When it rains the entire population come out to watch the water gurgle down the grates. The cars in the photo aren't observing social distancing but there's a valid reason. Every occupant is part of the same household.:rofl:

Why's that Germaine? Have you got some tennis players that like their vino too much at your club or what? UTMPB

The committee rules Rod - and they're very risk averse....not even allowed to use the toilets :oops:................still somebody's got to make the decisions so respect them for that

View attachment 42957View attachment 42957The absolute one horse town, I mean village. You are looking at the places only attraction. When it rains the entire population come out to watch the water gurgle down the grates. The cars in the photo aren't observing social distancing but there's a valid reason. Every occupant is part of the same household.:rofl:
:giggle: There's alot more than one horse in the village,they usually walk on this road in the day time it's really exciting watching em especially when they drop some shit and the folk come out of their houses to collect the shit for the roses in their gardens but i spose where you live you've got drug gangs running amok for entertainment eh.:giggle: UTMPB