Paul Fisher first Gills interview | Page 4 | Vital Football

Paul Fisher first Gills interview

I wonder if Paul Fisher's income has hit the player budget ?
I would guess he earned a decent amount.
It all has to be paid for out of the same pot.

In my experience Chris.
The players budget is ring fenced specifically for the squad.
The manager, back room etc comes from a different budget.
Gills may operate differently but it’s unlikely.

Given Scally takes out of GFC on a consultancy basis, if Fisher is simply doing things that Scally would otherwise have done I don’t see why our expenditure would need to increase.

Given Scally takes out of GFC on a consultancy basis, if Fisher is simply doing things that Scally would otherwise have done I don’t see why our expenditure would need to increase.
Because PDPS will still be taking a wage and paying Fisher

So he’s stepping down from full chairman/ CEO duties but remaining on full pay?

You will never know unless the accounts split the costs out. IIRC correctly scally reduced his fee to about 150K last year. Hard to think he will reduce it further to cover Fishers costs.

Time may tell though when this years accounts are eventually published.

So he’s stepping down from full chairman/ CEO duties but remaining on full pay?
He’s still co-Chairman and owner of the club.
Harris said last week how he still speaks to Scally daily and that Scally wants to know everything that is going on.

PS might not be dealing with day to day matters at the Club, but is surely still making the big decisions at GFC. Why wouldn`t he continue to take a salary from his Business.

We all know how low the budget is (based on turnover) but we have additional overheads Shorey and Fisher both on a reasonable wage I would presume so that all comes out of the overall budget one would think

You should pose that question at others in this thread.

But nibbles, you implied he was taking the same salary. I posed the question why shouldn`t he take a salary. I`m not posing any general questions about the matter, as it`s up to PS what salary he takes, it`s still his club. That`s the end of the matter as far as I see it. I can always choose not to watch the games if i`m unhappy about it.