Paul Fisher first Gills interview | Page 3 | Vital Football

Paul Fisher first Gills interview

I hate to say it but if Scally suddenly have many millions perhaps by winning a lottery or finding that mysterious investor.You might have a different option. Meanwhile if England were about the level of Scotland but somehow managed to qualify in a really crap group.While Gillingham were heading for their best ever season you might have ignored Scally's occasional PR disasters.

But I went to Gills away games last season and will do so this, I’m booked up for Carlisle. So it’s nothing to do with team performance or money. It does help we were crap last year though!

I would go and watch England even if we were appalling - I’m off to Italy next month in what many class as being a pointless tournament, that we are bottom of.

Last edited:
But I went to Gills away games last season and will do so this, I’m booked up for Carlisle. So it’s nothing to do with team performance or money. It does help we were crap last year though!

If you`re booked on a train you should double-check with Avanti North-West. They`re halving their services from today.

I’m surprised we haven’t started pointing the finger at particular posters on here, accusing them of being Paul Fisher! It would be interesting though.

All I know is that he’s a bloody handsome man, very clever, personable bloke who love Gills through and through. I agree with absolutely every decision he makes and we should all back him.

Until you said that, I was suspecting you. Thanks for confirming it’s not!