Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 4 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Big Fat LoL, infact ive not lol'd as hard as this since princess di's impression of a ping pong ball in a biscuit tin. God i hope its true and we get relegated.

not sure how i feel , Could be out of frying pan would not put it past Ashley to bring back Kinnier " to steady the ship " and get him past another transfer window without spending a penny

I reckon he fancies a year off after they get relegated. If they're paying 2 million quid, it'll have to be a longish contract, 3 years I guess.

The fucker has aged a lot in the last year, Ashley has destroyed him..

Bruce will be even worse than Mildew ? Isn't he also a complete pisshead?

CM - 29/12/2014 21:54

Bruce will be even worse than Mildew ? Isn't he also a complete pisshead?

I think for a lot of us, it's not down to managerial ability, more that they say it how it is, rather than spout silly shite like what Parsnip has.

Aside from that, anything to get the whole crowd on Ashley's back rather than just the Pardew opposee's

The Independant have an exclusive that says that Colo is gonna be player/manager. As i said before, I heard that rumour from a couple of people but ruled it out due to him not having the right coaching badges but he can manage for 12 weeks without any and then has to sign up or be on one to continue. I think.

So it may have legs.