Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

Hugo45Viana - 29/12/2014 15:45

Colo might be a good shout. Huge gamble. But might be worth it until end of season?
The Fererrya Colo story is nonsense. If Ashley doesn't listen to Pardew on signings he's hardly going to listen to Colo.
I reckon possibly the loan deal was done as a 'favour' to agents ala Xisco and Gonzales deals as the player wanted out of Russia asap. The favour will benefit us at some stage I'm sure.

Why might it be a good shout and why might it be worth it until the end of the season?

Might. For any avoidance of doubt he's not my first choice.
We won't be challenging for Europe or relegation.
What's to lose.
The cost is about right too.

Officemonkey - 29/12/2014 17:05

Why would Colo want to become manager when he wasn't wanted to be here for the past 2 years?

Exactly !! What's he gonna do when he has his winter break get Williamson to take the side?

Hugo45Viana - 29/12/2014 17:09

Might. For any avoidance of doubt he's not my first choice.
We won't be challenging for Europe or relegation.
What's to lose.
The cost is about right too.

Ok.

If we can't attract a top manager, how about someone like Roy Keane? Ashley and his cronies would be too terrified to pull any similar shit, he'd probably give as much funds as he asked for too :)

As i said this morning, Steve Bruce's odds were the ones to watch and he's now favourite ahead of Pulis.

Beardsley, Carver and Colo have all dropped as well. de Boer is out to 16/1.

Surely this is Beardsley's or Carver's to lose?

Still think this is a bit odd

Pardew could quite easily sit here for the next 6 years doing sweet f.a. and get paid well - palace are heading for the fizzy pop league and if that happens his stock will fall - no doubt his salary will be dependant on staying up or getting straight back to the premiership first time of asking

He is safe as houses here why leave and risk it when he basically has a top 10 club - has he fallen out with Ashley making it public he wants another striker

Aye, as Bob says, the rumours of him being told that he has to generate the kitty again will have pissed him off.

He's faced a hell of a lot of grief with a fair bit not his doing but then to find a club that he's well liked at and 5 minutes up the road from his house plus better pay and an easier life. It's a no brainer.

Jackals Tooth - 29/12/2014 19:20

Still think this is a bit odd

Pardew could quite easily sit here for the next 6 years doing sweet f.a. and get paid well - palace are heading for the fizzy pop league and if that happens his stock will fall - no doubt his salary will be dependant on staying up or getting straight back to the premiership first time of asking

He is safe as houses here why leave and risk it when he basically has a top 10 club - has he fallen out with Ashley making it public he wants another striker

Maybe he's not the nasty greedy complicit **** "we" are happy to believe and instead is just a talentless chancer that the real **** employed.