Pardew interview | Vital Football

Pardew interview

Rexn

Vital Champions League
Says that the team showed that was has been said is a load of complete rubbish. I wonder if he meant what has been said by the manager in training?

He feels let down by a couple of the press pack. Maybe he knows how tens of thousands of us feel, having been let down by a manager who serves up dross.

He is disappointed by them as we are in him.

He talks about treating the press with honesty, integrity and decency. U-turns or lies, he has told his fair share on behalf of the regime.

The sooner this joke goes, the better.

Pardew says the goalless draw against west ham shows the team are together and there is no split...

What is he on about? Praising a goalless draw, he loves mediocrity

Did you see him smirking during the match yesterday (near the end), oblivious to the fact Wigan just scored their 3rd goal, the blokes an utter ****.

He won't be smirking when we go down!

I reckon he's been told if we go then he will too, if we stay up, he stays.

He's gone from a man in pieces to his normal cock sure self in the last 48 hours. He knows he's away. Agreed a golden handshake with fatty if we stay up I reckon

I reckon SPB that there's a clause in his contract covering ashley in the event of relegation. I.e PArdew gets the boot with little or no compensation in the event of relegation. He'll be paid up to september if we stay up I think

We have a team full of international players, who are shortly about to be relegated.

It's not all down to Pardew, but the greater part is. It's all well and good having the squad we have, but if Pardew isn't setting it up right then it hardly matters how good they are.

The last few weeks have seen all semblance of fight go out of the team. We're right in the shit now, I make us firm favourites to go down. I reckon we need three points, and that isn't going to happen.

I care more than I should, but part of me is thinking it's no more than we deserve. Shit way to run a football team, and we deserve it for letting them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/west-ham-0-0-newcastle-alan-1871681

FFS anyone who thinks its not down to Pardwho needs their one fecking brain cell shaken up and put back in their arse. Undoubtedly do a lot more use there !!!

FFS it's fucking Pardew's shit tactical decisions not the decisions of the officials. Say we had went 1-1 against the Mackems then stupid count would've defended anyway and they would've ended up nicking it. Same as Saturday, he would've defended at 1-0 which is pointless cos we can't fucking defend for shit. Sick of his excuses and general shitness. Most responsible is a couple of men who know fuck all about football and appointed him in the first place. Whatever it takes to get rid of that fat fucking parasite, ill be happy. If he loses money, ill be happy! If we end up in League 2 ill be happy if it gets rid of this cancer eating OUR club.

OldLeazes - 5/5/2013 18:31

We have a team full of international players, who are shortly about to be relegated.

It's not all down to Pardew, but the greater part is. It's all well and good having the squad we have, but if Pardew isn't setting it up right then it hardly matters how good they are.

The last few weeks have seen all semblance of fight go out of the team. We're right in the shit now, I make us firm favourites to go down. I reckon we need three points, and that isn't going to happen.

I care more than I should, but part of me is thinking it's no more than we deserve. Shit way to run a football team, and we deserve it for letting them.

We're actually third favourites to go down behind Wigan and Norwich.

We're down already in my mind.

Shit tactics, shite personified by Pardew, nee ambition to do owt by Ashley.

It's slowly drawing the breath out of each and every one of us. before long we'll have a club with average numbers in a ground too big with a city that hasn't really got football as it's lifeblood anymore.

Things have to change and fast.

Don't feel like that TNMW. There are some who have faith in the manager that shipped 7 goals down at the Emirates, not to mention our joint worst home losing margin for 114 years as well as the joint biggest home margin against Sunderland since 1908. Listen to the likes of East Stand, you are being negative.

Rexn - 5/5/2013 23:51

Don't feel like that TNMW. There are some who have faith in the manager that shipped 7 goals down at the Emirates, not to mention our joint worst home losing margin for 114 years as well as the joint biggest home margin against Sunderland since 1908. Listen to the likes of East Stand, you are being negative.

You're right Rex. I am being negative.

Maybe I should have waited until after the Arsenal game because Pardew's been unlucky in the 36 league games so far.

Maybe his luck will change and we show Champions league winning form.

Rexn - 5/5/2013 23:43

Woopy dooh! Only 3rd favourites, Pardew must be fucking magic!

Calm down, Rex!

Pardew is what Pardew is. The bloke who got us to 5th in the League last year, and the same bloke who has had a bad year this season.

Maybe he'll turn it back around next season? If not, I'm sure he'll be sacked, that's football.