Palace tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Palace tickets

how many points do you get for home games is it 100 ? and how many years is iy accumulated ?
I dont know really,being a season ticket holder ive not took much notice,only when i get cup tickets and it says you get 50 points.

Im supposed to have going on for 45,000 upwards,i'll find out for sure tomorrow.

I dont know really,being a season ticket holder ive not took much notice,only when i get cup tickets and it says you get 50 points.

Im supposed to have going on for 45,000 upwards,i'll find out for sure tomorrow.
ok cheers mate just looked on os and it does say you get 100 points for home games

Come and sit near me/us,on the left side of Gangway A as you go up,Row JJ.

Been wanting to see the current seats available thru the online booking,but its not showing up,infact nowt is.
just seen on wilders army site a poster has phoned the lane up today and theres only 4k match day tickets available for every home game and 2k in membership scheme leaving only 2k for general sale probably sat in rubbish areas as well so looking like every game will be a sell out if away teams sell all their allocations

just seen on wilders army site a poster has phoned the lane up today and theres only 4k match day tickets available for every home game and 2k in membership scheme leaving only 2k for general sale probably sat in rubbish areas as well so looking like every game will be a sell out if away teams sell all their allocations

If we are going to make ourselves comfortable in the PL - the Lane suddenly looks rather small. It looks like demand is going to outstrip supply - I for one will struggle to get tickets which is the only downside I can see to our promotion (n)

If we are going to make ourselves comfortable in the PL - the Lane suddenly looks rather small. It looks like demand is going to outstrip supply - I for one will struggle to get tickets which is the only downside I can see to our promotion (n)
well if were giving away fans 2860 seats thats only about 130 for segregation on bllt so i reckon if weve only got 4k match day tickets available we must have sold more than 24k season tickets

41k points thats what ive got.

That new cupboard that Lineker and co are going in between Kop and TC stand,well its still only a metal/girder frame,unless they get the Japanese involved in its construction then i cant see that being ready for the Palace game.

41k points thats what ive got.

That new cupboard that Lineker and co are going in between Kop and TC stand,well its still only a metal/girder frame,unless they get the Japanese involved in its construction then i cant see that being ready for the Palace game.
They've probably decided not to put a floor in it as they've all decided we're going to drop through it anyway.