Palace tickets | Vital Football

Palace tickets

Longshortandtall

Vital Reserves Team
First Home game of season and it looks like its going to be expensive if you've not got a season ticket. £35 is the cheapest ticket on the Kop. £37 for BLUT and Westfield Corner. No reference to Category of game in announcement so could be more for the likes of Man U.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2019/july/blades-v-palace-tickets/

Away fans are in BLLT. Leicester have been given allocation of 2,865 so thats the maximum number of away fans this season.

Premiership rules insist on away tickets only being £30.

First Home game of season and it looks like its going to be expensive if you've not got a season ticket. £35 is the cheapest ticket on the Kop. £37 for BLUT and Westfield Corner. No reference to Category of game in announcement so could be more for the likes of Man U.

Away fans are in BLLT. Leicester have been given allocation of 2,865 so thats the maximum number of away fans this season.

with 24k season ticket holders and only probably 5k match day tickets i thought prices would have been a bit more reasonable to be honest especially the 1500 or so that are more than likely gonna be down gangway a side of kop which is a terrible view anyway and for the top 6 teams 40 quid to sit there is too much imo

with 24k season ticket holders and only probably 5k match day tickets i thought prices would have been a bit more reasonable to be honest especially the 1500 or so that are more than likely gonna be down gangway a side of kop which is a terrible view anyway and for the top 6 teams 40 quid to sit there is too much imo
just looked on pigs site and their cheapest ticket for barnsley game which is only a cat b game is 39 quid how on earth does chancer get away with this pricing from their fans ?

just looked on pigs site and their cheapest ticket for barnsley game which is only a cat b game is 39 quid how on earth does chancer get away with this pricing from their fans ?
The old afadge that you can fool some of the people some of the time doesn't apply to those 'special' people who attend S6.

As they love to do they like to prove others wrong and they sure have because , obviously in S6, you CAN fool all of the people ALL of the time.- and long may it last

The old afadge that you can fool some of the people some of the time doesn't apply to those 'special' people who attend S6.

As they love to do they like to prove others wrong and they sure have because , obviously in S6, you CAN fool all of the people ALL of the time.- and long may it last
the fact that united have not only caught them up but then waved goodbye to em with a far lower budget and far lower admission prices has to gall em they think chancers way is the only way

But the've forgotten that already and expect their luck to change as soon as they get a new bloke in charge........it was ever thus.

Last edited:

Agree they're expensive but its the Prem. I suppose. There is however no excuse for selling restricted view tickets at the same price, all 500 of them. There should be a reduction for these. Mind you we may struggle to sell out. It seems the minimum 500 points rule applies to games restricting further opportunities for casual and new fans to see games.

Agree they're expensive but its the Prem. I suppose. There is however no excuse for selling restricted view tickets at the same price, all 500 of them. There should be a reduction for these. Mind you we may struggle to sell out. It seems the minimum 500 points rule applies to games restricting further opportunities for casual and new fans to see games.
i agree lst the view from gangway a on kop is appalling and no way should we be charging our own fans 35 - 40 quid to sit there and your right not sure this loyalty points system is a good idea for home games were only gonna have 5k for each game so why not put them on general sale from a certain date first come first served

i agree lst the view from gangway a on kop is appalling and no way should we be charging our own fans 35 - 40 quid to sit there and your right not sure this loyalty points system is a good idea for home games were only gonna have 5k for each game so why not put them on general sale from a certain date first come first served
Cos we’d go back to the days of overnight queueing which is no good to nobody that’s one of the reasons for loyalty scheme it also ensures fans who have watched us in the past get a chance to carry on watching us rather than some Johnny come lately who wants to jump on the glory wagon,I used to be in the top tier for loyalty points but now I find myself down in the 3rd tier on 45k and over I don’t have a problem with fans with more points than me getting priority as they go more often. It’s not perfect but the system is more fair than 1st come 1st served

Cos we’d go back to the days of overnight queueing which is no good to nobody that’s one of the reasons for loyalty scheme it also ensures fans who have watched us in the past get a chance to carry on watching us rather than some Johnny come lately who wants to jump on the glory wagon,I used to be in the top tier for loyalty points but now I find myself down in the 3rd tier on 45k and over I don’t have a problem with fans with more points than me getting priority as they go more often. It’s not perfect but the system is more fair than 1st come 1st served
no i doubt there would be overnight queing bully but what if you havent got the finances to go on a regular basis and amass 40k plus loyalty points does that mean you support the blades any less ?

Basically yes you’re a fan not a supporter they support the club financially
And I’ve got to disagree with the overnight queueing I reckon it would be nailed on especially for the big games

Love to know how you buy "Online" :computer:

Whats up with the view from Gangway A on the Kop,i sit on there and its a great view straight down the touch line,you can see Wilders fat gut outline and Knills banana legs reyt good,and i will be able to give rods to Lineker and co.

Where do you sit SOB.
Where do you sit SOB.
not a season ticket holder cbb but we always go on gangway f about two thirds of way up but doubt we will get anywhere this area this season just dont like it down that side of kop although if we do get tickets there gonna try to get near to top anytime weve been there been nearer to bottom and view is awful and it is unpopular down that side its always the last to sell out in big games and sparsley populated in normal games

Come and sit near me/us,on the left side of Gangway A as you go up,Row JJ.

Been wanting to see the current seats available thru the online booking,but its not showing up,infact nowt is.

Come and sit near me/us,on the left side of Gangway A as you go up,Row JJ.

Been wanting to see the current seats available thru the online booking,but its not showing up,infact nowt is.
another question for you cbb how can you find your loyalty points total if youve never booked seats online ?