Pack Priestfield initiative | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pack Priestfield initiative

So you're saying the odds are against him?
So you're saying the odds are against him?

Just me and some others that really dispice to him... He was there watching every home game.I'm thankful to Paul Scally for saving my Beloved Gills but he has ruined the enjoyment of watching my football team,win lose or draw"...I was first taken to Gills in 1974 ,aged 7 by my late Dad up the Town End by the floodlight on Redfern Avenue.

Medwayblue must be on a wind-up. He's basically saying he puts his hatred of Evans before his love of GFC. Bonkers.

Why are you defending that Fat Scottish Bastard,I, paid for my 40 the season ticket,he was appointed a week later. I watched the Burton game,I'm not a booer ,I just kept my mouth shut for the first time ever

Bromley,I thought most Gills Supporter's were aware of his past.. this is obviously a woosh moment for you.When he was manager of Boston Utd,he nearly took them out of business and got 4 years.. When he went to Crawley we won and they were undefeated and he got the floodlights turned off when we were warming down.While he was manager at Crawley he exposed himself to a young Crawley Town reporer with the words of it's true.He got sacked by Peterborough last season for being a racist and a bully.I won't return as a Supporter of over 45 years until he is sacked.. we had run ins with him for the last 25 years and 6 clubs.

Any evidence of the exposing himself/ racism?