Pack Priestfield initiative | Vital Football

Pack Priestfield initiative

Brexiteer

Vital Squad Member
Did Evans and the players sign up to this?

Fortress Priestfield seems to be more of a sandcastle!!

For a man who watched us for several months either scouting players or getting his next role lined up he hasn't done much even at this early stage to stop us leaking goals.

I was one who felt it was time to change from SL but I must admit I did expect more from SE and team.

Did Evans and the players sign up to this?

Fortress Priestfield seems to be more of a sandcastle!!

For a man who watched us for several months either scouting players or getting his next role lined up he hasn't done much even at this early stage to stop us leaking goals.

I was one who felt it was time to change from SL but I must admit I did expect more from SE and team.

We have played 4 league games you tit. Give them a fucking chance, fuck sake.

What are you going on about Brexiteer? We've only lost one home league game all season, and that only by the odd goal. We'll all be well happy with that form if it continues!!

Look its perfectly simple. Steve Evens is going to make us great again and were going up as champions. Anything else is defeatist rubbish.

I ha
I’ve only created one thread on Brexit. idThere is no need for another Brexit thread.
veag
I’ve only created one thread on Brexit. There is no need for another Brexit thread.
osi
I’ve only created one thread on Brexit. There is no need for another Brexit thread.
es
[QUOTEere ="Trashbat, post: 1974038, member: 13525"]I’ve only created one thread on Brexit. There is no need for another Brexit thread.[/QUOTE]s
Another thread designed to morph into anti-SE/PS comments.

I despise that Fat Scottish Bastard.I have been a season ticket holder in the Rainham End for 40 years.I renewed as an Early Bird and then he appointed the following week.. I've always loved watching my beloved Gills since my late dead took me in 1974,aged 7.I went to the Button game... I didn't sing or clap the players,I just hoped we would lose and continue to lose until he is sacked,I told my mates how I wanted us to keep losing.. they were surprised but my morals will never change about him... And I didn't go the Blackpool game who are my second team or Newport... I don't think I will return until he is sacked.i was at the Crawley away game and every home game that he managed the opposing sides

I ha

veag
osi
es
[QUOTEere ="Trashbat, post: 1974038, member: 13525"]I’ve only created one thread on Brexit. There is no need for another Brexit thread.
s

I despise that Fat Scottish Bastard.I have been a season ticket holder in the Rainham End for 40 years.I renewed as an Early Bird and then he appointed the following week.. I've always loved watching my beloved Gills since my late dead took me in 1974,aged 7.I went to the Button game... I didn't sing or clap the players,I just hoped we would lose and continue to lose until he is sacked,I told my mates how I wanted us to keep losing.. they were surprised but my morals will never change about him... And I didn't go the Blackpool game who are my second team or Newport... I don't think I will return until he is sacked.i was at the Crawley away game and every home game that he managed the opposing sides[/QUOTE]

May be worth asking price n the ticket office if they can move your seat to the away end?

Everyone is entitled to there own view we ve had players I haven't liked in the past and our fair share of crap managers , I was slightly surprised when mr scally appointed mr Evan's as manager and it didn't sit right with me bearing in mind how disliked he was , but I was excited about the appointment and for the first time in a long time am enjoying watching my team . We may not win every game but I'm sure we'll put in a proper shift and give the fans something to sing about I predicted no wins from our first 4 games but I'm sure some good times are just around the corner . UTG

Bromley,I thought most Gills Supporter's were aware of his past.. this is obviously a woosh moment for you.When he was manager of Boston Utd,he nearly took them out of business and got 4 years.. When he went to Crawley we won and they were undefeated and he got the floodlights turned off when we were warming down.While he was manager at Crawley he exposed himself to a young Crawley Town reporer with the words of it's true.He got sacked by Peterborough last season for being a racist and a bully.I won't return as a Supporter of over 45 years until he is sacked.. we had run ins with him for the last 25 years and 6 clubs.

Wanting tour own "beloved" team to lose? Bloody hell, that's a new low. So they are so beloved you'd rather they potentially get relegated? That's great support, I don't suppose they're missing you at home games.
Wanting tour own "beloved" team to lose? Bloody hell, that's a new low. So they are so beloved you'd rather they potentially get relegated? That's great support, I don't suppose they're missing you at home games.

That's why I won't return until he is sacked and if he gets winning and up near the play offs I won't return.I really dislike evens but my club legend was sacked in a way that shocked me and probably ever other Gills Supporter

So Medwayblue, if we all had your attitude, no one would attend games, we'd have no income and would go the way of Bury FC. What would you do with your Saturdays then, go shopping?
I too hate Evans and didn't want his appointment, but if you're a true Gills fan, when those boys pull on the blue shirt and run out at Priestfield, you can't possibly wish them to lose. If you do, you can't possibly be a true Gills fan!!!
Why don't you go and join the knuckle draggers at Millwall.