Oxford v NUFC FA Cup 4th Round | Page 2 | Vital Football

Oxford v NUFC FA Cup 4th Round

Well Vin - you cannot say they didn't know what to expect. Newcastle haven't got by the 4th Round under Ashley and deliberately so. Most of the time they have exited to lower league opposition on purpose.

What a parcel of shite. It's laughable. Although the fans that have travelled all that way have really made my day. :3:

Disgraceful . It's on Rafa's watch this . He's tossed off a cup just as all the other pricks before him had. I expected better from him. He's showing what I hoped wasn't the case but feared was that he's yet another puppet for the fatman . Sad day for you that Rafa. As for Mitrovic , that's weak fucking management that too . If I designate a penalty taker I don't want my players deciding they fucking know better and letting someone else take it just cos they're throwing a wobbly like a fucking bairn . The only thing that lad can finish is a chip supper. Bomb him out . He's the new Alan Smith bigging up the crowd and showing how much he cares with daft bookings and sendings off , calm yourself down and concentrate on sorting your game out like a decent professional would you mad **** . You're playing for Newcastle you can't get a game in the fucking Championship and when you're playing Oxford you're found wanting. Your career's in the shitter son.

As I alluded to in the original thread post, this was always a game in which we couldn't win whatever result panned out.

A win would have added at least one more game to the seven already scheduled in February and that's before you think about what a replay would have done. There's also the small task of facing the teams that could potentially be 1st, 3rd and 4th away from home in a single week at the end of the month in Brighton, Reading and Huddersfield.

March sees a time for the squad to recuperate with only four games to play before the season ending seven game April and the finale in early May. The league always being priority no matter how much this goes against our own morals and whole point of football in the first place.

What also wont be lost is that Rafa had nowt to lose by showing off his 'strength' in depth as the banana skin potential of the game may force Ashley's hand to sign off the cheques.

Easy money today 15 quid on Oxford at 7-2. Looks like Rafa doesnt give a fuck about the cup or the travelling fans either not a revolution just the continued evolution under the fat fucking parasite.

Mitrovic is a fucking child, no wonder Benitez hasn't been playing him, seems like the thick prick is incapable of growing up.

Ha ha TNMW dream on Ashley doesnt give a flying fuck i thought that after 11 years that would be obvious but there are a lot of people who have short memories

The FA Cup has been devalued by the money floating around in the PL. Brighton didn't take cup seriously and neither did Spurs or Liverpool because the money on offer for the CL is more important to club directors than an FA Cup or League Cup.

daftladguy - 28/1/2017 16:43

Roman history fan - 28/1/2017 16:30

Can someone explain why Mitrovic is a cult figure with many ?

He is a cult figure to bellends like PissyBoat, they know fuck all about football, that's why the inhabit SDA.

Watch that blood pressure.

Bruce68 - 28/1/2017 17:18

Ha ha TNMW dream on Ashley doesnt give a flying fuck i thought that after 11 years that would be obvious but there are a lot of people who have short memories

Oh he'll be bothered all right. If it looks in doubt that there's a chance of getting a quick return to the land of the riches then he'll do all he can to rectify it.

Im guessing Rafa may have instilled a little doubt today and he has no memory whatsoever of Ashley reverting to type.

Bruce68 - 28/1/2017 17:18

Sorry like Toony- I have to agree with Bruce. Howay man - your argument about not winning either way is weak to say the very least I'm afraid.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 28/1/2017 17:13

As I alluded to in the original thread post, this was always a game in which we couldn't win whatever result panned out.

A win would have added at least one more game to the seven already scheduled in February and that's before you think about what a replay would have done. There's also the small task of facing the teams that could potentially be 1st, 3rd and 4th away from home in a single week at the end of the month in Brighton, Reading and Huddersfield.

March sees a time for the squad to recuperate with only four games to play before the season ending seven game April and the finale in early May. The league always being priority no matter how much this goes against our own morals and whole point of football in the first place.

What also wont be lost is that Rafa had nowt to lose by showing off his 'strength' in depth as the banana skin potential of the game may force Ashley's hand to sign off the cheques.

Sorry Toony but that's bollocks . We could have won, nothing to lose by playing the strongest team possible . The side hadn't had a game since last Saturday . If we we're leading by all means make changes and rest players. So what if there's seven games in February ? How many games does a Champion's League team play ? Oxford have 6 games it didn't worry them . As for making political moves with his side selection if that's really the case he can fuck right off as well. Make the point in the boardroom. Not by sacrificing the Fa Cup for yet another year. If that's the case he's been ignorant at best and arrogant at worst. So he's either a puppet or badly misjudged what this competition means to people or a fucking narcissist ? Different manager same old shite.

Interesting points toony.

Check out Brightons February schedule

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/championship/brighton-and-hove-albion/fixtures

And compare their squad to ours.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/startseite/wettbewerb/GB2

Here's hoping Mike doesn't see what most rational people would see after studying the facts the last site offers.

Very disappointed.

You play your best side, when in with such an opportunity to progress to the 5th round.

Maybe one youth player, that you know you won't have to carry.

Final nail in the coffin for Selz; And Mitrovic will be nearer the exit door than 24 hours ago.

And by the way, this was Benitez team - not Ashley's. The fact we're in tier 2, is Ashley's.

How fucking inept is Mitrovic.

Marking on the set plays is disgusting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38784399

Total disgrace that. Rotten. Thought the days of throwing cup games were over, I thought Rafa was a better man than that. No wonder we never win fuck all when we never even try.

Morons going on about its better we are out to focus on the league, it would have been 2 ties from now till march to get to Wembley with plenty of beatable teams left in it.

My twopenneth......

Can we remember when we are comparing today's bollux to that of previous bollux.....Pardew was stopped from competing in cups as a punishment for getting us into Europe......Rafa had the green light all the way

Toony....I'm confused (again) by your message..........are you seriously trying to suggest that Benitez (the bloke who has full control over all football matters) has to put a shit side out in order to convince his employers we need strengthening???