Our old friend Jim Price; deary me! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Our old friend Jim Price; deary me!

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 13:02

toms - 8/6/2017 11:46

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 09:45

jbacsta - 8/6/2017 09:32

And give them a good chance of promotion.

His track record suggests otherwise.

Another demonstration of an inability to interpret a sentence

Please re-read. The statement is accurate

Your tenuous grasp of the English Language would normally be a cause for concern; thankfully no one, including you, gives a fook.

I could quote you his basic statistics but do not want to be accused of bewildering you with words and numbers

If he gives a team such a good chance, why is he still unemployed?

That's very hurtful mao

Not sure why he is not employed.

You've character assassinated him enough on here so I assumed you must know him personally extremely well. Why don't you tell us?

toms - 8/6/2017 13:37

Your tenuous grasp of the English Language would normally be a cause for concern; thankfully no one, including you, gives a fook.

I could quote you his basic statistics but do not want to be accused of bewildering you with words and numbers

That's very hurtful mao

You've character assassinated him enough on here so I assumed you must know him personally extremely well. Why don't you tell us?

You're not sure why he is still unemployed, really!

Why don't you ask a grown up to help you with some research; there's plenty of information out there in the public domain.

And as for knowing him extremely well; I know him as well as I want to know him.

How well do you know him; or is it just like going to the games, one big pretence?

mao tse tung - 8/6/2017 14:01

toms - 8/6/2017 13:37

That's very hurtful mao

You're not sure why he is still unemployed, really!

Why don't you ask a grown up to help you with some research; there's plenty of information out there in the public domain.

And as for knowing him extremely well; I know him as well as I want to know him.

How well do you know him; or is it just like going to the games, one big pretence?

I go to the games I can. Another one of your one dimensional simple minded bug bears.

If you are going to absolutely lay into someone at least get to know them personally first. Not all is what it seems in the papers mao. But I know you get much of your information from what you read in the papers and original thought is not your strong point.

I'm not expecting you to understand this rather novel approaching to forming opinion but I'm trying to get through. I really am.

toms - 8/6/2017 12:43

wesimmo - 8/6/2017 12:34

Not really, he has had one promotion in countless attempts.

If you want to narrow it down, he had no promotions when relatively well backed at Forest.

Anyone who has taken clubs consistently in or around the promotion places gives them a good chance of promotion. The statement is about the creation of an opportunity not the taking of it although he was successful once. We were a post away from taking Swansea to the playoffs for god sake. There aren't many managers you can make this statement about in championship football terms.

Sacking him was the most ridiculous move we made in fawaz's era and sealed our downward fate from that point. Still according to certain genius posters on here he was an absolute tw@t. So there you go then. They must be right.

Wrong again, aside from a certain pair of lunatics on here, everybody thinks he's a malicious, averagely talented manager who has made himself unemployable through his antics.

wesimmo - 8/6/2017 17:56

toms - 8/6/2017 12:43

wesimmo - 8/6/2017 12:34

Not really, he has had one promotion in countless attempts.

If you want to narrow it down, he had no promotions when relatively well backed at Forest.

Anyone who has taken clubs consistently in or around the promotion places gives them a good chance of promotion. The statement is about the creation of an opportunity not the taking of it although he was successful once. We were a post away from taking Swansea to the playoffs for god sake. There aren't many managers you can make this statement about in championship football terms.

Sacking him was the most ridiculous move we made in fawaz's era and sealed our downward fate from that point. Still according to certain genius posters on here he was an absolute tw@t. So there you go then. They must be right.

Wrong again, aside from a certain pair of lunatics on here, everybody thinks he's a malicious, averagely talented manager who has made himself unemployable through his antics.

Remind what our position was last year? You must be right. We've done so much better since