Our home record | Page 2 | Vital Football

Our home record

agreed Steve.
We are powerless but hopefully board to listen to opinion and look at some of the more sensible web sites.

If we were playing palace at home for the last game of the season and needed just a point to stay up, Hugh would go 4 6 0 and play for a draw. We would lose 1,0 and go down.

This management team are stubborn, they won't change, can't change, are totally inept, unimaginative will drag our club down and we'll be stuck in the lower leagues again for years. Seen it coming since last season and even if we win the next 3 games I would still want them out.

Agree Northern.
The arguments for them are based purely on hoping something good will happen but it will not as they will not change their tactics and we will get worse.
I have seen it before and it will happen again

Pre season was a sign of things to come. Yet most said it will be different this season as Hugh didn't believe in the players a his disposal last year.

It isn't different, it is far worse, as we have signed better players and gone backwards. The management have now proven that they simply cannot cope at this level.

agreed yet there are some fans who simply expect things to improve based on hitting ball over the bar or straight at marshall 25 times on Saturday

I i have to agree 100% with DG and Northern .

I have to listen to NYs opinion as he went to every away game last season and saw what our 3 heroes were up to