Our home record | Vital Football

Our home record

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
this season so far is

P 5 W1 D2 L2 F 4 A 6 Pts 5

On average ,1 point per game and less than a goal per game.
What makes anyone believe we can score and beat west ham and palarse ?

That does make depressing reading DG.
I think we can beat Palace because they are really bad.
Not sure about W Ham though...

I have been to three home games this season , seen no wins and no goals scored since the warm days of August .

I know , lets give Hugh a bit longer .

Yeah i`m a taker..And Why? Its called hope!
So what do all us thousands of supporters do then..say bollox give up..have no hope no faith any longer...No..we look ahead and hope for better things to come...keep up our loyal support.

Football supporters are fickle people me included...I just cannot live my life supporting my team and only ever finding negatives..maybe i`m just a positive person..maybe I am mad..and more in the words of the great Freddie.

and fair play to you FFL.
I certainly have seen the great and the bad over 45 years of avidly supporting the City and am a river end moaner who maybe looks on the bad side.
However it all appears so unnecessary at the moment. We have the fans, the players and the set up to be mid table and the management are getting it wrong IMO so its not cheering in adversity but walking in treacle.

We'll beat Palace, they have Damien Delaney playing CB.

No team playing Damien Delaney CB should be getting anything but a 3-0 loss in the Prem

Its over the next few games certainly not just Palarse...as already stated by me..it has to be wins over Palarse and W ham and a draw at Newcastle.....Should we get anything at manshitty then theres an added point!

that would be 7 points from 4 games.
I would take that now.
That would be 15 points from 13 games and out of bottom 6 ?

This situation will be ongoing for months to come unless there is a major change in results, tactics or management.

Tactics and team selection may have to change to get results though. It ain't working at the moment. I like Hughton as a bloke. He is a great guy, a real gentleman and I really want him to succeed, but we badly need goals and points before we find ourselves adrift at the foot of the table. We have some brilliant players. We should not be there. Something is wrong.

Hugh will not change his tactics so these wins will be down to players ignoring him as in everton at home last season

Have been here before with City many times when we struggle and the matches are frustrating - no point getting angry and doing yer bottle it wont change anything except cause yourself grief - just go with it, recognise its not new and will change, eventually, will happen again and we cant do nowt about it - we're totally in their hands and actions - only difference today is we're a Prem side with Prem (supposedly) players so our expectation level is higher especially as we've spent a lot of cash on them. Onto the next game, always onto the next game - not a particularly favourable one to score goals which we are all starved of, so roll with the next two matches and they'll be what they will be and then start to boost up for the Hammers after next weekend.