Our Dear Leaders | Page 3 | Vital Football

Our Dear Leaders

The country has been f..cked since the Milk Snatcher got rid of our great industries and paid out the inevitable dole money with North Sea Oil. Later came along her love child, "The Bliar" and added insult to injury. Politicians? Complete set of self serving wankers!

We could do with another El Cid to get rid of the soap dodgers but alas weer relying on a geezer called Steak and two kid from the f..kin Home Office! Never thought in my life I would see this ONCE Great country labelled as the White Flag Brigade! F..kin disgrace!

40 Islamist Gaza activists were elected in the local elections this week.

I find it hard to even process the absurdity of this. And how we allow them to do this.

Anyone who thinks any of this is just fine has well and truly lost their mind.

Imagine, 70 years ago, 50 years ago, even 20 years ago being told that countless local elections in Britain in 2024 would be decided purely by Muslim interests in a conflict on a small strip of land in the Middle East.

This has absolutely nothing to do with any of the local areas in question. It couldn't be more random and irrelevant. The people currently occupying our country who claim to care about it are not British, are not legitimate citizens and should never have arrived here in the first place. They have zero loyalty to this country. They are not our people. That they are here in such numbers is the ultimate betrayal, and the ultimate act of self harm.

But these local elections are nothing compared to what is to come. In our naive, complacent, hideously out of date hyper permissive liberal custom, we'll allow them to run riot indefinitely, without limit or opposition. The left will collaborate perpetually (brown = good). The censorship will all be saved for the "Far Right". All the while, we'll continue importing millions of the fuckers, by whatever means necessary. They'll promptly be given UK passports. And so before 2050 an Islamist party will form a majority in our government. I'd like to think at this point a fight for our lives would finally begin but realistically, tame submission is far more likely. Why, anything less would be un-British, you see.

Invite the enemy into our ONCE Great country, make them more than welcome and the outcome is nailed on for them and their evil religion to take over. Allow them to build mosques iin order to preach their hate for the infidel to let them succeed in the complete wipe out of all our Christian country holds dear. Hence the result is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell. Time to reform and carry the torch of the Crusaders before your pre puberty daughters are carried away and forced to marry the Evil Bastards! "Utrinqe Paratus!"

The Kalergi Plan and Agenda 21 in full swing. Oh but of course, its just an anti semitic conspiracy theory, it could never happen apart from in the heads of the swivel eyed loons. move along now...