Our Dear Leaders | Page 2 | Vital Football

Our Dear Leaders

Oh dear fellow Blades. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.
Spoken like someone who imagines that everything will be great if we just shut up and take it up the bum from the elites, the intellectuals and the bureaucrats. Debate it if you like but lose the moral superiority that you have given to yourself. You are the one who should be ashamed for going along with the destruction of our society, heritage and way of life for global greed and political ideology. Lightweight…

Everything might be graate again anyway - Whitey looks like replacing the half Indian gay man over in Ireland.

It is more or less the same in every Western European country. Maybe we do need a war to wake everyone up. It will be interesting to see if all the ethnic people who now live here and call this their country will stand up and be counted. Russia will outlast Ukraine, the EU has shown it does not speak with one voice and Covid support has taken all the money. It’s coming whether we like it or not.

Something serious needs to happen to bring about a much needed recalibration. But I don't think it'll be war with Russia. What a hideous waste that would be. I think it'll get very ugly domestically, in our country and others, within the next 20 years.

As for the 'New Britons' fighting for us in the worst case scenario - no chance! More 'British' Muslims joined ISIS than the army for example. I have no problem with them identifying themselves as foreigners. Because that's what they are. But in that case, they shouldn't be here. If I were them I'd be embarrassed. But shame isn't something they know.
Increasingly in this country, those who care and would fight are too old to do so. Increasingly, those who are young and care enough to fight would be fighting for the wrong side. This needs addressing urgently. It starts with closing the borders.

Something serious needs to happen to bring about a much needed recalibration. But I don't think it'll be war with Russia. What a hideous waste that would be. I think it'll get very ugly domestically, in our country and others, within the next 20 years.

As for the 'New Britons' fighting for us in the worst case scenario - no chance! More 'British' Muslims joined ISIS than the army for example. I have no problem with them identifying themselves as foreigners. Because that's what they are. But in that case, they shouldn't be here. If I were them I'd be embarrassed. But shame isn't something they know.
Increasingly in this country, those who care and would fight are too old to do so. Increasingly, those who are young and care enough to fight would be fighting for the wrong side. This needs addressing urgently. It starts with closing the borders.
See you do talk sense at times. Very true description of what's going off.

Has anyone seen that thread The arab on su24? This thread has been dug up and ridiculed on there. It's been moved now to a members only section where the lefties can have a circle jerk about the nasty racists on here. God I hate those self righteous liberal dicks on there, I have to go and shower nearly everytime I look at that site.

They are remarkably gullible. They talk about bigotry and authoritarianism and the threats to democracy, and it never once enters their head that they are describing themselves. 8 years and counting since the Brexit vote and they are still chewing wasps over it. ' You didn't know what you were voting for' they say. 'No' I say. 'At the time you didn't, and still don't, understand what WE were voting for'.

Well I voted Brexit to stop imimigration at a stroke, the European court of human rights and all the other bollox Buffoon Johnson promised, but sadly as usual it turned out to be a f,,kin damp squib. Politicians tell the truth by accident and just a bunch of oxygen thieves! "Make Britain Great Again", turned out to be moor like a fukkin cellar grate! "Nick, Nack, Paddy Wack, Give The Dog A Bone, Paras 14, Bogside None!" Pain beats brain every f,,kin time!

Has anyone seen that thread The arab on su24? This thread has been dug up and ridiculed on there. It's been moved now to a members only section where the lefties can have a circle jerk about the nasty racists on here. God I hate those self righteous liberal dicks on there, I have to go and shower nearly everytime I look at that site.
Simple solution to that don’t go on and read stuff - I don’t !

The RGPs (Really Good People) on S2 will quite exclusively be cocooned in comfortable, middle class predominantly hWhite areas where they don't have to deal with the consequences of their pro immigration/love the Browns ideology. While also being too stupid to correctly perceive the speed of the change we're undergoing.

The double think they exercise to pretend that Islam is both harmless and their friend is remarkable. As naive or dishonest as it gets. As is any pretence that the various Browns installed in powerful positions are done so on any basis other than their skin colour and religion. Apologists like these are facilitating the negative transformation of the country and will take a very dim place in history when their descendants find themselves a minority in their own land.

I saw a bit of "The Arab" thread which, incidentally, I knew wouldn't be long before it was posted, basically word for word.

The thread starter declares himself "as anti woke as it gets" but posting "The Arab"....? That crosses the line, guys.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for this thread and the OP, at least one of the Pillars of Progress has fallen, with the hWhite hating woke Palestine fanatic resigning. At least he had his brief moment in the sun, bless him, posing with all his brudders in full robe on his first day, in what was not at all intended to say 'you've been conquered....'

Last edited:
Anyone who takes offense to my use of the word "Arab"is no problem to me, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. But if anyone ever confronts me face to face I ask their reason for being offended. Then I ask if theyve ever visited the arsehole of Arabia, experienced their stone age existence, wiped their mates brains of their smock after being slotted by a sniper. Witnessed a group of Northumberland Fusilier lads being ambushed, slotted, then when dead being butchered and cut to pieces by the stoneage women? and that,s just for starters!
If their answer is no, then I tell them to f..k off, cos they aint gorra f,,kin clue!