Other games | Page 2 | Vital Football

Other games

At the moment there appears to be nothing coming from the players - except Becc who complained in public about not getting any first team action, was told off and then did! Who is in charge in the dressing room?

Well, can we not assume it is the same person who is "in charge" on the pitch? I haven't a clue who that is! When we are attacking (we do sometimes...) it appears to be Snodgrass, whom we all know is having such a wonderful season; when we are defending the guy who is doing all the shouting and pointing is Martin (usually pointing at the bloke who he has just let go past him, cos he is is too busy watching what everyone else is supposed to be doing...). Head complainer has definitely been Pilkington. But I thought Bassong was the captain? I really think this is what we miss from Holt, and I can't see anyone in our squad that is fit for the purpose of leader on the pitch. I think it could well transpire that Fer takes on that role, but not yet, not under Hughton, and we might not be able to keep him when we are in the Championship.

One of my other games this weekend just ended... My Sooners upset Oklahoma State just now... The Oklahoma-Oklahoma State derby in called "Bedlam"... And this game was...

Now it's the MLS Cup Final in Kansas City, kicking off in a few minutes.

h.t. swansea 0 v hull 1 danny graham
swansea really really poor
cant put a pass together,sounds like us !
hope they carry this form into the weekend :clap:

What this thursday?? that is crazy - they will be shattered by Sunday.

I guess a draw was good for us too