Other games | Vital Football

Other games

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Palace beat west ham 1-0 tonight. Not the worst result for us as palace still four points behind and west ham will not move above us after results this mid week.

Tomorrow we could be back down to 16th if we lose and others pick up points...

Fulham at home to spuds - come on spuds.

Stoke at home to Cardiff - hmm a draw and a loss means they both move above us!

Sunderland at home to Chelsea - come on Chelsea but I have a feeling they will not win.

WBA at home to man city - come on buy success.

Swansea at home to Newcastle - come on Newcastle

so other scores tonight mean we fall to 16th - joint 14th.

Arsenal2 - 0Hull
FT

Liverpool5 - 1Norwich
FT

Man Utd0 - 1Everton
FT

Southampton2 - 3Aston Villa
FT

Stoke0 - 0Cardiff
FT

Sunderland3 - 4Chelsea
FT

Swansea3 - 0Newcastle
FT

Fulham1 - 2Tottenham
FT

WBA 1 - 3 Man City L

WBA will slaughter us as well. If we can keep this to a 4 - 0 defeat I'll be well chuffed. We might even get a consolation as well! Bonus.

big game saturday for both our sides. Just been to the hawthorns tonight, man city gave a masterclass to be fair, turned it up when they needed to. Sure they could have had 6 or 7, but hopefully that fight back means good news for us. Neither of our sides will want to lose on saturday, set up for an interesting/entertaining game!

Saturday's match looks a bundle of laughs as well. I am looking forward to putting up my Xmas tree more. Bah Humbug.

Sminks.
May I suggest where you should insert your christmas tree
on saturday. well he does like maximum at the back !!!

FCBEARS - 5/12/2013 10:02

0-0 I would bloody take that right now the way were play away from home.
Our home form hasn't been the best this season. Not enough wins, so we will be looking to put it right against you, but to be honest i'm nervous following the man city game we still have our heads down. Very interesting to see how both teams respond tomorrow.

last season I went this fixture about same time of year and we were 10 undefeated and lost after taking the lead.
This season we areas on a dreadful away run which I cannot see
ending tomorrow.

Shortly after that game DG I went to Reading away and had made my mind up by then that I wanted Hughton out. Reading were bottom, hadn't won a game at home all season and had not kept a clean sheet all season, we drew 0.0. and didn't get out of own half.

Northern reading was before wba away but that was why we went 10 unbeaten as we did not try to win away against lesser sides.

I think the rot started to set in when we got beat heavily in League Cup by AV a year ago this week. It has all been downhill since then.

I though it may have been DG. A lot if those games in unbeaten run were crap as well. Apart from arse and manure home games of course.

If any of you guys watched Soccer Saturday a few weekends ago Brad Johnson was on and he basically said that the players all respected Lambert and didn't cross him but with hughton that is different - I think Hughton is just not respected by the players