Other Games 23/24 | Page 45 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Chelsea not looking too shabby at the minute. Easily had the best of the 1st half & with better finishing could've been 2 or 3 ahead.

The draw was probably a fair result, even still Chelsea were very impressive. Would've liked nothing more than to see Pep shown a clean pair of heels by Poch. They're going to be a right handful next season.

Absolutely.

I'd be proud of my team (regardless of the loss) if they battled like that with intent following the earlier howler. ....and I don't mean just for 10 mins.
It was a real cop out by the referee Coutts not showing Casemiro a second yellow for his foul on Barkley, anyone who thinks United don't get preferential decisions needs to have a word with themselves. Luton were denied the opportunity to play quite rightly against 10 for the second half of the game.

Watching the Everton v Palace game.
I fear they are going to be a very different team by the time they come to our parish!

Goals: Spurs - Scarlett 26, Lankshear 28, 33, 39, John 55, Santiago 71.

Spurs: Maguire, Ashcroft (McKnight 75), Robson (Linton 88), Cassanova, Abbott (c) (Andiyapan 88), John, Soonsup-Bell (Williams 75), Donley, Lankshear, Scarlett (Kyerematen 65), Santiago.

Did anyone see the U21's today? 6-0 with an 11 min hatrick for Lamkshear. Donley ended up with 4 or 5 assists apparently. It was only Fleetwood in the cup, but so be it.
Yep, it was a bit of a rout. Shame about the U18's though, withstood so much pressure from City and took the lead half way through the second half and held on until the 83rd minute then conceded two late goals to go out of the FA Youth Cup.