Other Games 23/24 | Page 60 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

So VAR can see that Lampey gets a touch of the ball in the tackle but decides to give the penalty anyway. Not dangerous play either so really odd decision
Never a pen! not given for the Bees v Villa, exactly the same scenario, bias comes in ere!

There are only 5 teams that the media and authorities want to win the title to recive their backhanders and sponsorship deals are Shitty and Chelski who are corrupt to the core and Liverpud Arse and Manure who are at least (well it seems to date anyway) more honourable in dealings...and the refs are probably incentivised to try to ensure that happens year on year......just sayin'

There are only 5 teams that the media and authorities want to win the title to recive their backhanders and sponsorship deals are Shitty and Chelski who are corrupt to the core and Liverpud Arse and Manure who are at least (well it seems to date anyway) more honourable in dealings...and the refs are probably incentivised to try to ensure that happens year on year......just sayin'
100% correct there Greavsie, pisses me off how bloody obvious it is.

Now me thinks they want the Bindippers to win it this year cos of Klippity leaving. it really is a Grrrrr!

Kane was sublime against the Arse tonight he hit several first time 35 yard inch perfect passes to set up dangerous openings. Gabriel was scared of him so fouled him very obviously every time a high ball was sent Kane's way. Ref called a couple of these obvious assaults but ignored most of them. Kane was floored twice by rash challenges by other Arse players but didn't even get a free kick. In the end he sorted Gabriel with an elbow to his collar bone area; not his face. If refs will not protect players they will deal with the situation themselves. Kane had more space from Gabriel after that. Most obvious penalty for a rugby challenge on Kane by Trossard in the area 2nd half was completely ignored.

Kane was sublime against the Arse tonight he hit several first time 35 yard inch perfect passes to set up dangerous openings. Gabriel was scared of him so fouled him very obviously every time a high ball was sent Kane's way. Ref called a couple of these obvious assaults but ignored most of them. Kane was floored twice by rash challenges by other Arse players but didn't even get a free kick. In the end he sorted Gabriel with an elbow to his collar bone area; not his face. If refs will not protect players they will deal with the situation themselves. Kane had more space from Gabriel after that. Most obvious penalty for a rugby challenge on Kane by Trossard in the area 2nd half was completely ignored.
Gabriel is one of those players who excel in the dark arts, I'm glad if Kane got the better of him.

Personally I glad of a 2-2 draw, I really don't care who wins this, Just that Arse will have to put a shift in, in the next encounter, if they want to progress, and this could effect their league performance, I still want Arse to progress but not win as it could help British clubs get an extra CL space next season and that could be us.... So no to Bayern for me.

Personally I glad of a 2-2 draw, I really don't care who wins this, Just that Arse will have to put a shift in, in the next encounter, if they want to progress, and this could effect their league performance, I still want Arse to progress but not win as it could help British clubs get an extra CL space next season and that could be us.... So no to Bayern for me.

Genuinely would rather not get CL if it meant Arsenal winning it.

If they get through Bayern they could easily win it.

Dare I say they have a decent chance of winning the double, that would be unbearable.

Us being in the Europa wouldn't be a disaster anyway.

Genuinely would rather not get CL if it meant Arsenal winning it.

If they get through Bayern they could easily win it.

Dare I say they have a decent chance of winning the double, that would be unbearable.

Us being in the Europa wouldn't be a disaster anyway.
I'm with you on all of the above. I couldn't cope with le arse doing that, it would be a personal disaster.