Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 407 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

I get that email every week, some good articles on there. You'd think Wigan would be one of the better pies in the league as they're mad for them up there, suppose it's something that means a lot to them!

VillaTomB38 - 17/2/2017 19:34

I get that email every week, some good articles on there. You'd think Wigan would be one of the better pies in the league as they're mad for them up there, suppose it's something that means a lot to them!

It's outrageous.....northern club in sub-standard pie shocker! At least their fans get served, half-time trips to the catering at Villa really does bring a literal meaning to 'eternal wait'.

There's that many good pie shops in Wigan (Which ill most definitely be paying a visit to next month) I'm pretty sure most of them get one before or after the game anyway! The ones that turn up that is.

"Merd" - 17/2/2017 13:55

david-avfc - 16/2/2017 21:31
but bringing them all in from foreign leagues at the same time was where the whole thing went wrong.

As opposed to this window where they all came in from a British league and worked out fine?

When did I say that?

I've been saying I thought we bought too many players in the last window for weeks.

Just watching Huddersfield Man City. 0-0 with few chances but with Hudds edging possession and territory. You can see why Huddersfield are doing well. They are not overburdened with ability but they do look like they turn up ar the training pitch in midweek. Very fit so far, play to a good oransed pattern and very adept at acceting a pass and teeing themselves up for the next one in one touch rather than several, They look very well drilled, it looks like Wagner is doing all the right things.

So what is our problem?

Westwood may be in trouble for spitting at a Lincoln player, seems very out of character..

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/joey-barton-might-not-burnley-player-get-trouble-lincoln-defeat/113865

So Westwood now has a new string to his bow, being in a Premier League midfield who have just lost at home to a non league team. Lowton escapes any blame as he didn't play. Maybe Dyche will come in for one or two or three more now

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 18/2/2017 16:41

Westwood may be in trouble for spitting at a Lincoln player, seems very out of character..

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/joey-barton-might-not-burnley-player-get-trouble-lincoln-defeat/113865

Much as I dislike him as a footballer Westwood wouldn't deliberately spit on a player not that sort of lad, he'd miss anyway !