Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 281 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Bikini Inspector - 23/1/2016 13:28

Just as I thought Naismith doing the business for Norwich. He's a player our board would never buy because there's no re-sale profit in it. Makes me sick how complicated they are making it just to feed their own egos.

And to feed Lerner anyway possible and any excuse not to spend much at all if any

hanboroughvilla - 23/1/2016 21:10

Firmino banging in the goals,Sturridge back soon,Liverpool lined to £25m Brazilian striker

Tekkers won't get a look in

Ah well.......

Grass is always greener and all that............

:36:

I feel sorry for Norwich, scoring 4 at home and getting beat has to be a real kick in the teeth.
Jurgen Floppy has a huge clear out, and rebuild, to do at Liverpool.
Strange isn't it, that Liverpool haven't been as successful since the old 'boot-room' members, were overlooked for the manager's job.

villasince67 - 24/1/2016 10:38

the bin dippers changed a winning formula and deserve all they get, really glad they won yesterday

A coach that attacks and wants to score goals as recognises his defence is shyte. Also rid the squad of the loafers like Sturridge and dare I say it Benteke.

hanboroughvilla - 25/1/2016 23:45

Don't know whether they are injured/suspended but neither Bent or Weimann even made the Derby bench tonight

I don't think it's either one of those. I think the new manager doesn't like to play with a target man striker, so he doesn't use Bent that much. Which is too bad for Derby, because they are sucking wind again and not scoring. Bent scored a bunch for them last season under the previous manager. Don't know much about Weimann.

Sky Sports News HQ ?@SkySportsNewsHQ 2 hrs2 hours ago
BREAKING NEWS: Sky Sources - Sunderland offer £10m plus Fabio Borini for Swansea forward Andre Ayew #SSNHQ

What do you think of this Reg Hollis?........................

If Swansea cash in on Ayew now then to me they am taking the money over prem safety cos he is there best player

Newcastle signing Townsend from Spurs for £12 million. That's two decent midfielders signed in a week and what are we doing?

Norwich in

Matt Jarvis (West Ham United, £2.5m)
Ivo Pinto (Dinamo Zagreb, undisclosed)
Ben Godfrey (York City, undisclosed)
Steven Naismith (Everton, £8m)
Timm Klose (Wolfsburg, £7.6m)

Newcastle in

Jonjo Shelvey (Swansea City, £12m)
Henri Saivet (Bordeaux, £4.5m)
and now probably Townsend

Remy and Debuchy still to sign for anyone. It's not looking great for us is it

Judging by the window and the table it'll be us, Sunderland and either Bournemouth or Swansea for the drop. Swansea if they sell Ayew