Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 280 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Fulford - 20/1/2016 18:04

But if you don't try you never know

Keep telling the Mrs exactly the same about dressing up as Princess Leya and handcuffed where i have to rescue her in my crocodile pants but they just don't listen :21:

Pride of Lions - 19/1/2016 16:43

Inter Milan have cancelled the contract of ex Manure CB, Vidic. Worth a cheeky phone call?

Looks like we may have made one...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/transfernews/6875182/Former-Manchester-United-defender-Nemanja-Vidic-set-for-shock-return-to-Premier-League-with-Aston-Villa.html

Watching the Leicester v Spurs game and both teams have a quality we can only dream of we really do not belong in the premier talent wise.

for a club with owners 100 times worse than ours, and with the restrictions they've got on them in terms of there's no chance of them buying decent players, they're doing well. - Every season I tip them to go down.

BARCELONA and Argentina’s Javier Mascherano accepted a one-year suspended prison sentence and a fine of 816,000 euros ($956,000) before a judge on Thursday for committing tax fraud of 1.5 million euros.

The plea agreed between the former Liverpool midfielder’s lawyers and the public prosecutor in December, was formally processed in a hearing that lasted barely 10 minutes.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/la-liga/barcelonas-javier-mascherano-sentenced-to-oneyear-suspended-prison-sentence-for-tax-fruad/news-story/37fc151d1be9ce5fdd6b57626ccd7c61?

Oops Javier you seemed to have dropped the soap mate,,,,be careful now :10: :10: :10:

Now you come to mention it 67 dude i have noticed this Messi etc have all been targetted, is it soemthing to do with the Spansih seperating from them and Basque i thnk they call the area round Barca??

On a related note, shame we have been lead down the garden path by our owner and board and now find ourselves deep in the undergrowth [Hollis by the way is name given to those who live near Holly bushes], as otherwise we would be in a position to have a good chance of getting some proper Barca players.... like Valdes and even Pedro. But heh, I must be dreaming, surely we were not competing in Europe and challenging for the CL before the yank arrived, were we really?`

ClivetheVillan - 22/1/2016 00:45

Now you come to mention it 67 dude i have noticed this Messi etc have all been targetted, is it soemthing to do with the Spansih seperating from them and Basque i thnk they call the area round Barca??

Clive ..... the madridistas will stop at nothing in their quest to undermine Barca. It is driven by both political and sporting goals. Those from the capital despise the idea of an independent Catalunya as much as they hate the success Barca enjoy.

villasince67 - 22/1/2016 00:48

On a related note, shame we have been lead down the garden path by our owner and board and now find ourselves deep in the undergrowth [Hollis by the way is name given to those who live near Holly bushes], as otherwise we would be in a position to have a good chance of getting some proper Barca players.... like Valdes and even Pedro. But heh, I must be dreaming, surely we were not competing in Europe and challenging for the CL before the yank arrived, were we really?`

Funnily enough Valdes is off to Standard Liege and Pedro linked to Real Mallorca in Spain :17:

We was struggling round th when Lerner bought us but had finished th and th the previous two years and also i posted the squad the other day compared to now and that squad before Lerner bought this club pizzes all over any squad we have had for about years now with Barry Laursen, Olof, Freddy, Angel, etc strange after years looking back we am way worse than back then :21:

What a waste ....

Madridistas hate the success Barca have, they hate the idea of an independent Catalunya, they will do whatever they can to stop either. Ha, now the corrupt Fifa have decided to impose sanctions on Real & Atletico preventing them from registering players in the next 2 transfer windows .... what a shame, levels the playing ground as Barca were similarly hit previously [just ended] .... oh and it scuppers the piemans dreams of joining the BBC as well .... imagine it ... Bale, Benzema, Christiano & the pieman

It is a sad state and a shame to be like that but i guess all big bully countries use these tactics ay,

The ''Wang'' that never was for us last summer who i really thought would end up buying us pfff anyway he is buying stakes in club's all over Europe and he wants more!! So who knows:-

Prof Simon Chadwick ?@Prof_Chadwick 8m8 minutes ago
Chinese creep..
Atlético Madrid negotiating purchase of 99.9% stake in Lens
Atletico 20% owned by Wang Jianlin
Sochaux already Chinese owned

Mamadou Sylla's agent, Jordi Alburquerque, has confirmed to IBTimes UK that Newcastle United are after the Espanyol starlet. Reports earlier this week suggested the Magpies had offered €1.5m (£1.1m, $1.6m) for his signature,

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mamadou-sylla-agent-confirms-newcastle-united-interest-january-transfer-espanyol-starlet-1539545?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

When i read this i was like WTF am Newcastle doing thinking they was after our old superstar Sylla PMSL

Just as I thought Naismith doing the business for Norwich. He's a player our board would never buy because there's no re-sale profit in it. Makes me sick how complicated they are making it just to feed their own egos.