Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 245 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Jordan Rhodes scores two more.

Mick McCarthy, Ipswch boss says :
Rhodes was oustanding , his all around performance. He messed us around, bumped us, nudged us, blocked things. His goals won the game but his all round performance was outstanding.

Looking at it Erod i hope we didn't nab the wrong striker from Blackburn or we maybe could ahve swooped the pair of them means they knew each others game to help have a ready made partnership in place.

ClivetheVillan - 4/10/2015 20:30

Looking at it Erod i hope we didn't nab the wrong striker from Blackburn or we maybe could ahve swooped the pair of them means they knew each others game to help have a ready made partnership in place.

:13: That makes too much sense Clive.......

:14:

Pride of Lions - 4/10/2015 13:34

ClivetheVillan - 4/10/2015 20:30

:13: That makes too much sense Clive.......

:14:
:86: One day we will have a manager who knows what he is doing and gets a good team together playing good football mate!

It is very bad news but i respect the Dick tbh he has been man enough to walk and not wait for a pay off, pity we couldn't find a manager like that.

I think if the other Ayew was here jcm mate it wouldn't make a difference cos Tim probably wouldn't play him or if he did cos of the whole set up is wrong he wouldn't be as effective player here imo

ClivetheVillan - 4/10/2015 16:22

I think if the other Ayew was here jcm mate it wouldn't make a difference cos Tim probably wouldn't play him or if he did cos of the whole set up is wrong he wouldn't be as effective player here imo
True i guess you cant legislate for the Sherwood affect can you

jcm19760 - 4/10/2015 16:24

ClivetheVillan - 4/10/2015 16:22

True i guess you cant legislate for the Sherwood affect can you

Course you can, just use the formula for the Sherwood effetct =
*pick favourites+drop best playersxno clue what formation to play/play RB at RW.

Math proves Tim is out his depth! :17:

Sunderland "forced to act" while they have time with Adcocaat going.

Sherwood did what Poyet did and Di Canio before him..had the energy and charisma to do just enough to keep them up but when it came to a pre season, a transfer window and a new season they fucked up and Sunderland got rid albeit a little late in the day but they did and survived.

We I am afraid need to cut our losses and do the same and swiftly as I think to hope things get better is foolhardy to say the least

Imagine how different things would be had gerrard not slipped that day and also if he had been able to keep Suarez. Sales and poor signings have cost him since then too. Dunno if I could see managing us not because I wouldn't want him but I couldn't see him coming to us after Liverpool.

Rodgers may not have a great number of options though, the top half teams will keep their managers, only us Newcastle and sunderland are likely to sack their managers this site of Christmas imo.

He may go abroad, or to someone like celtic. But I think he'll end up at either us if we sack Sherwood, Newcastle or sunderland