Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 415 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

The fact that the leicester city owners will be sat with smug grins on their stupid faces is tempered slightly by the fact that Liverpool thought that they could win the league this season. :3:
Klopps happy go lucky, media loved facade crumbling away.

Just finished.
Liverpool are fuck all.
Leicester were perfect.
It was like watching us from 70s.
If you have watched them tonight you will understand how pathetic we are .

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 27/2/2017 21:49

Silhillvilla - 27/2/2017 21:46

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 27/2/2017 21:42

Fuck you Fiorentina
Are they even playing tonight ?

Yeah, they've denied me 100 quid after blowing a 2 goal lead at home to Torino. Leicester and Torino were 10/1 to both win
Didn't see that on the fixtures
How pathetic were Liverpool, if they are 5th in the PL there is hope for us all

Well, it was going to go one way or the other.... and it did.

That is either Liverpool would blow Leicester away and everyone would be shouting about Ranieri again. However, it went the other way. Leicester win, play well but the bin dippers lost and didn't play well.

I hope that makes senses....... basically what I'm saying is, I didn't expect a draw and it certainly wasn't....

:16:

Watching Southampton on Sunday and Leicester last night was throughly dispiriting. Both would tear us a new one. There is no reason for it, just as an example Leicester's centre back pairing cost them four million (3 for Huth and 1 for Morgan). That is about a third of what we paid for Chester and Elphick.

Puke.

Silhillvilla - 28/2/2017 07:43

The positive news is, Liverpool look as far away from winning the league as ever.
Hilarious .

Every time they win a few games in a row, they assume that the glory days are back. Twats.

Robbie Savage has admitted he used to go into fan message boards under an alias to post positive comments about his own performances

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04v7kmx

I wonder if that explains some of the posts on here regarding certain players
:56:

david-avfc - 28/2/2017 20:29

Robbie Savage has admitted he used to go into fan message boards under an alias to post positive comments about his own performances

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04v7kmx

I wonder if that explains some of the posts on here regarding certain players
:56:

There was a 'girl' who used to come on here and rave about NRC back when he was playing badly for us. It was the only topic 'she' was interested in.

The gossip says that Benteke will probably leave Palace in the summer. If he stays in England, he'll probably be playing in claret and blue next season. Unfortunately for the Tekkers fans on here, it'll be the claret and blue of West Ham. The other option they mention is China.

villasince67 - 2/3/2017 01:45

Hodgson for Leicester .... how boring, wouldn't want him here that's for sure.

Woy is only one of a few Leicester have had informal talks with. Actually, I thought they would of had someone lined up in the background ready for Claudio being sacked.