Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3292 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

To be fair, the potential 5th place CL spot was a bit of a fluke for us - who (in all honesty) would have expected us to be where we are right now?

Top four has traditionally been CL (albeit 4th having to negotiate a play-off) so for us to anywhere near the mix is mental.

It's in our own hands from here on in - what will be will be.

That being said... FUCK OFF SPUDS. Cockney wankers.

To be fair, the potential 5th place CL spot was a bit of a fluke for us - who (in all honesty) would have expected us to be where we are right now?

Top four has traditionally been CL (albeit 4th having to negotiate a play-off) so for us to anywhere near the mix is mental.

It's in our own hands from here on in - what will be will be.

That being said... FUCK OFF SPUDS. Cockney wankers.
Spurs losing twice after heavily beating us has been a disasterclass way above any foot shooting we've done. They should have stormed on and made it impossible for us. I think Ange has caused this himself, his personality leads to him making really bad statements and miscommunications. Unai is so deliberate vs. Ange who speaks his mind and fucks it up.

It feels like momentum has shifted again and with Spurs having two full weeks with no football and us playing another two league games before their next game we could completely knock the stuffing out of them. At which point Ange will enrage the fanbase and lose the players with another poor comment about progress and not needing UCL football.

A 6-9 pts gap having played 3 more and them still to play Arsenal, City and Liverpool. It would be interesting to see how they respond if this reality takes shape.

Yep we’re doing this all by ourselves. No hand holding, no favors and as Unai said there will be no excuses. If we want to be I. The champions league we’ll have to guarantee it thru the league.
The way it should be - having 5th more or less tied up is a big factor for this team I think - losing that to Newcastle or Man U or have em breathing down our necks would have been very uncomfortable. To think those two have taken 12 points from us and we are still clear of em. Earning your position surely points to a better future rather than fluking it - like in the euro conference - we will have to earn qualification to the semi - away against a very good Lille team. Bring it on.

After last night I'm done.
Done supporting Coefficient FC, done supporting other clubs, done wanting horrid top 6 clubs to win and done hoping for 5th.

Let's get 4th or die trying.
Forget 5th.

We ran in and got Europe last season....Let's do 4th this time.
UT MIGHTY V

Done supporting Coefficient FC, done supporting other clubs, done wanting horrid top 6 clubs to win and done hoping for 5th.

Forget 5th.

UT MIGHTY V
Absolutely. 4th or go out on your gumshield. Fuck all these other teams. Fuck them. Why are we always giving these teams too much respect. Fuck them.

Forget 5th.

UT MIGHTY V

We are two or three wins away now. It's not like last season or the ten-in-a-row. We have this. UTV.

100% echo what everyone says about Co-Efficient FC. I want all of them to get knocked out now so we're the last ones standing and then get 4th too. That would be the best fuck you ever!

That's the type of golden story the yanks love and one that would sell but the sky numpties'll barely mention it.