Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3339 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

He's their best player but an awful cheat.
I say this through gritted teeth, he is one of the best players in the league and he'd be world-class if he wasn't such a whiny moany chunt. I'd sign him in a heartbeat if it was realistic.

He is everything people think Emi Buendia was going to be. He actually creates mountains of chance, is a vicious determined little prick and scores wonder goals.

Last June I put £10 on Villa to finish in the top 4. Just in case something went wrong I put £10 to finish in the top 6. If (I have to say if) we finish 4th I win £127. I'm going to post the receipt on here as soon as it certain. My nerves are now starting to get the better of me, for us to finish 4th and my bet with William Hill.

Total wankfest on the BBC over "Manure putting nearly all thier players up for sale" total clickbait, what they fail to mention non of their decent players are on that list.

Shocking what's happened to Schalke.

Used to go and watch them when I lived in that part of Germany. Amazing fans. 60k+ still turning up every game.
Good article mate. Read it earlier this morning.

Both the above are cautionary tales for ourselves and others who live well beyond their means. I believe we are debt free owing to our benefactors, but have no idea if they can call in the shares they keep purchasing that show we are indebted to them to the tune of £0.5bn. Having just posted loses of £120m also fills me with dread sometimes.

I recognise that all fans want nice new shiny players and CL football, but we must achieve this sustainably.

Both the above are cautionary tales for ourselves and others who live well beyond their means. I believe we are debt free owing to our benefactors, but have no idea if they can call in the shares they keep purchasing that show we are indebted to them to the tune of £0.5bn. Having just posted loses of £120m also fills me with dread sometimes.

I recognise that all fans want nice new shiny players and CL football, but we must achieve this sustainably.
Beginning to grasp why Heck is so focused on increasing revenue.

Lads is this a foul? I don’t think it is. Like you’re not doing that to Emi. It’s sneaky, it looks like he is going for the ball but his intent is to obstruct. I don’t think he does enough for it to be a foul. Apparently he does this every week but there’s one keeper he hasn’t done it to once. Vicario is just weak.

That laugh at Spurs thread might have to come back in the summer.