Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3279 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Fucking hell that’s terrible.

A mistake straight down the spin of inexperience. Kimbwala, Mainoo and Garncacho nowhere.

That young Manure defender will be straight into the euro squad. Beaky will be having a massive boner about him playing today and ignore the mistake.

Maybe this is all just genius from Eric. Just let everyone have the ball because most teams are shite when they have it.

Just seen the penalty that was given against Huddersfield in the 100th minute. Clearly hits the defenders back. Blues are lucky when they need it.

Indeed, mate. I could go to Dean Court hoping they would win without any pressure because it wasn't watching Villa.

When they played the Villa I always hoped Villa would crush them as I have no real room in my heart for 2 teams.
Remember the game between Villa and Bournemouth at Dean Court when we were in the old second division and pushing for promotion under Graham Taylor?

I was in the Bournemouth end that day and about 10 mins before the end of the game a load of Villa fans left. Next minute they were trying to kick down the gates to get into the Bournemouth end. I thought brilliant, I've had to stand here all afternoon unable to celebrate our win now I'm going to get done over by the C Crew :LOL: