Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3280 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Remember the game between Villa and Bournemouth at Dean Court when we were in the old second division and pushing for promotion under Graham Taylor?

I was in the Bournemouth end that day and about 10 mins before the end of the game a load of Villa fans left. Next minute they were trying to kick down the gates to get into the Bournemouth end. I thought brilliant, I've had to stand here all afternoon unable to celebrate our win now I'm going to get done over by the C Crew :LOL:

:rotfl:

Yes, I was also at the game! Around that time, Bournemouth had a few lads who used to like mixing it with away fans, but they never travelled away from Dean Court!

As I write, Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic take the lead. 2-1

I wonder what Garnacho looked like before the extensive plastic surgery. :grinning:

Last edited:
Marcus Rashford…another game where he hasn’t broken sweat yet. Seems to be no discussion about him going to the Euros…seems to be considered a certainty…shouldn’t be, he’s been absolutely shite this season and his attitude stinks as well.

MU really are just a team of individual players doing their own thing, with the unless manager hoping some individual skill will get him a goal or two.

It's clear to me, anyway, they lack a true team spirit and team cohesion all over the pitch.

Its amazing Ten Hag still has a job, but I am glad he has with that lot.