Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2981 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

That's a bad result for us
Not really mate as we didn’t in our wildest dreams expect to be in the top bastions of the premier league let alone dining amongst the big sky six. So to say that teams that cost so much more than ours, being also mentioned on all the pundits lips as well as other clubs fans loving what we are doing, it’s your words written I never thought I would hear 2 seasons in a row after what we as a club went through only in the blink of an eye it seems, it’s so exciting, exhilarating. We shouldn’t be in this group yet we are and are aloud at last, to say your words with a massive smile, that’s a bad result for us.
Utter brilliant

They will give them a better game than Forest.
Forest should have managed a draw. How they didn’t even get one was shocking. They had the chances and then the second goal was a gift.

Spurs baffle me, they’re not impressive but they are good and I feel like it’s that individual ability that’s winning these games. Kulesevski, Udogie, Porro, Madison, Son, Vicario and Van de Ven. Some really good players there. Streets ahead of United, probably better than Newcastle and you’d probably say the difference between us and them is Unai.

Kulesevski is what I want Zaniolo to be. Udogie would be brilliant to have given both our lads are north of 29. Pedro Porro is miles ahead of Cash. Not bothered about their other players as much. Their entire center midfield would sit on our bench. Happy with Diaby and Bailey over Son which is crazy to say. Happy with our Centre backs and goalkeeper.

Big Ange is targeting defenders in the January window, mate.

I guess it's not all about non-stop attack then, mate.

We could probably do them a good deal on Chambers. £30m would probably be enough.
Be fair, we'd probably have to give them Olsen as part of the package.