Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2921 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

At least someone in the family can get things right.

James Maddison has been ruled out until January with an ankle injury, Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou has confirmed.

The 26-year-old midfielder has withdrawn from the England squad for November's Euro 2024 qualifiers.

Now let's see how the all conquering Ange gets on. Injury to one of his best players and coming off a loss. Over to you Angey boy.

Now let's see how the all conquering Ange gets on. Injury to one of his best players and coming off a loss. Over to you Angey boy.
And at least 2 , could be 3 first choice CB’s.

They have the Dingles this weekend at the cusTURD bowl. Difficult game for anyone there.

If they can get their noses in front and not give a silly goal away on the counter they will beat the Dingles as their game plan will involve sitting in deep and looking for a silly error to spring a fast counter and sucker punch goal.

At least someone in the family can get things right.

James Maddison has been ruled out until January with an ankle injury, Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou has confirmed.

The 26-year-old midfielder has withdrawn from the England squad for November's Euro 2024 qualifiers.

Part of me is disappointed they wont have a full team when we beat them. The other part of me is happy because we finally get to see what they're really made of. And how Ange will adapt without key players to make his system work.

We've been forced to adapt with Tyrone making it hard to play our high line. I can admit that Maddison is an elite player too and his ability can paper over the cracks in a flawed system. It will be highly interesting to see how they create chances without him.

Fucking SSN . Does my head in.I didn’t watch a thing on there yesterday until turning it on at 9pm. First thing on the screen …full analysis of ETH and his thoughts on Rashford.

Then turned it on this morning. First thing on the screen …full analysis of ETH and his dealing with one of his CB’s followed by full analysis of each CB paring they have tried this season. Followed by further on the Rashford thing.

JUST FUCK OFF. They are not as relevant as they think .

Fucking SSN . Does my head in.I didn’t watch a thing on there yesterday until turning it on at 9pm. First thing on the screen …full analysis of ETH and his thoughts on Rashford.

Then turned it on this morning. First thing on the screen …full analysis of ETH and his dealing with one of his CB’s followed by full analysis of each CB paring they have tried this season. Followed by further on the Rashford thing.

JUST FUCK OFF. They are not as relevant as they think .
The problem is they are the best "supported" club in the country and they cater for their "fans". The fact that the majority of United fans have never even been to Manchester doesn't count when it comes to viewing TV figures .
The fact that the rest of the football world despise them seems lost on Sky

If Luton can get any sort of result at Utd today that's the end of Ten Haag surely. Unless they are waiting for the takeover and Ratcliffe has a bigger plan

If Luton can get any sort of result at Utd today that's the end of Ten Haag surely. Unless they are waiting for the takeover and Ratcliffe has a bigger plan

A few Utd fans I know want him to stay and the players out. They have failed under Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, OGS, Rangnick and now ETH. They think changing the manager won't solve the problem.

They also blame the Glazers.

A few Utd fans I know want him to stay and the players out. They have failed under Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, OGS, Rangnick and now ETH. They think changing the manager won't solve the problem.

They also blame the Glazers.
Thing is its not like they haven't spent money , they've just bought some awful players , or would a decent manager get a tune out of the likes of Sancho, Garnacho, Antony, Amrabad, Hannibal etc etc

Don’t see any “bigger plan” being available to them. There are only 4-5 managers who could do anything with them, of those managers who is going to go there. I really don’t think that Unai is a big enough name for them either. The fans perception will be that he failed at Arsenal (couldn’t deal with the big names) and walked out on PSG.

He’s absolutely perfect for a team in our position, unfancied interloper. I’m positive that the general fan around the world sees us as another Brighton or Brentford, if they even think about us at all.

I was on a flight somewhere and talking to a foreign Gooner, he had no clue that they started in Woolwich, blagged their way into the old first division, didn’t even know that they used to play at Highbury - he hadn’t even heard of Aston Villa. While Villa have a small core of support abroad, the average random fan doesn’t know anything outside of the Sky6 and doesn’t know much about the team they support either.

Don’t see any “bigger plan” being available to them. There are only 4-5 managers who could do anything with them, of those managers who is going to go there. I really don’t think that Unai is a big enough name for them either. The fans perception will be that he failed at Arsenal (couldn’t deal with the big names) and walked out on PSG.

He’s absolutely perfect for a team in our position, unfancied interloper. I’m positive that the general fan around the world sees us as another Brighton or Brentford, if they even think about us at all.

I was on a flight somewhere and talking to a foreign Gooner, he had no clue that they started in Woolwich, blagged their way into the old first division, didn’t even know that they used to play at Highbury - he hadn’t even heard of Aston Villa. While Villa have a small core of support abroad, the average random fan doesn’t know anything outside of the Sky6 and doesn’t know much about the team they support either.
They don't i was on a flight the other week sat next to a Spurs fan. He could barely name any Villa players and kept saying nice little ground etc

Thing is its not like they haven't spent money , they've just bought some awful players , or would a decent manager get a tune out of the likes of Sancho, Garnacho, Antony, Amrabad, Hannibal etc etc

That new goalkeeper looks muck too.

I'm not convinced that ETH isn't out of his depth but I get the logic of sticking with a manager. Someone has to be given the authority to sort out the mess they have made and sacking the manager every season has only made it worse. Players like Ronaldo and Pogba have been running the show from the back seat for too long.

Again, I'm not convinced that ETH can handle the situation but it's not like there is anyone else out there who is guaranteed to solve all of their problems either.

That new goalkeeper looks muck too.

I'm not convinced that ETH isn't out of his depth but I get the logic of sticking with a manager. Someone has to be given the authority to sort out the mess they have made and sacking the manager every season has only made it worse. Players like Ronaldo and Pogba have been running the show from the back seat for too long.

Again, I'm not convinced that ETH can handle the situation but it's not like there is anyone else out there who is guaranteed to solve all of their problems either.
Simeone , but would he go there ?

I don't know. He has been at Athletico for so long. I suspect he sees it as a job for life. He must have had a lot of offers over the years.
Can you imagine the fallout with the cosseted players at Utd - it would be a thing of beauty initially, but he’d eventually sort them out. Fortunately, he plays completely the wrong style of football for them.