Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 803 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Looks like Ramsdale is off to Sheffield United from Bournemouth - £18.5m fee agreed. Which suggests Henderson is going back to Manure to take over from the hapless De Gea.

The passing style Barca introduced under Guardiola has changed football but now the game is becoming more physical again.. blending technical skill and passing with pace and power. Lewandowski the ultimate example of this a traditional number 9 with strong technical abilities manages to 51 goals in a season...
David, I'm 72(look 92 after 67 years of watching the Villa) and l reckon I'd get into double figures playing for Bayern.

If you want a sure-fire money-making bet get your money on Coventry to be relegated. It was a toss up between watching them play Swindon in a friendly or creosoting the fence after 30 mins the fence won

Just watching the Hibs Vs Motherwell match from Jockland to see if there is any other hidden gems like SJM. the answer? No.

As much as I am chuckling at City, Fernandinho and Gundogan are way past their best and Rhodri is bang average. I can think of someone who is arguably better than all of them and who is only going to improve, and available for a relatively bargain price.

So pleased, they've (and they aren't the only one) have bought football and helped ruin it (for me, I know some love it like this). Do feel for a few nice people on the Vital Man City site, but have no nice feelings for this moneyball toss really

So glad that plastic club are out on their arse yet again. And to be knocked out by a club that us usually preyed upon by the mega rich makes it sweeter still. Cue half of Lyons squad being scattered around Madrid, Barcelona, juventus, and various English sides.

Germany v France in the Champions league semis.
Not the best look for the best in the universe PL.
Good point made on 5 live though that Germany league finished weeks ago and the French league never restarted.

I’m no fan of Man. City but I have some sympathy. They have used the wealth of their owners to break into the private fiefdom of the European elite. Bayern, Juventus,Manchester Utd. and Real Madrid don’t like having their cosy monopoly threatened.
God forbid that a bunch of outsiders with rich owners like Wolves or Aston Villa should try to break into to the cosy setup they have constructed. Basically, you’re ok so long as you abide by the rules they’ve cooked up to make sure that their model of financial propriety is the one that every other club follows. Don’t rock the boat and try to break into the closed shop and you’re ok.
The whole thing stinks.

I’m no fan of Man. City but I have some sympathy. They have used the wealth of their owners to break into the private fiefdom of the European elite. Bayern, Juventus,Manchester Utd. and Real Madrid don’t like having their cosy monopoly threatened.
God forbid that a bunch of outsiders with rich owners like Wolves or Aston Villa should try to break into to the cosy setup they have constructed. Basically, you’re ok so long as you abide by the rules they’ve cooked up to make sure that their model of financial propriety is the one that every other club follows. Don’t rock the boat and try to break into the closed shop and you’re ok.
The whole thing stinks.
And haven't uniteds owners borrowed money to buy the club and then spend almost the same amount as city have?