Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 548 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Will be hilarious if Nuno gets the Arsenal job, the cocky Dingles are already starting to fret. Think he'd be crazy to turn it down if he was offered it.
Zola seems a popular figure with the Chinese, he's been out of work since the Summer and I could see him fitting in very well at Molineux :grinning:

Will be hilarious if Nuno gets the Arsenal job, the cocky Dingles are already starting to fret. Think he'd be crazy to turn it down if he was offered it.
Zola seems a popular figure with the Chinese, he's been out of work since the Summer and I could see him fitting in very well at Molineux :grinning:

I have just sent my Wolves fan mate the betting odds. He got very uptight.

As hard as it would be to turn down, I think it would be equally hard to leave the Wolves job.

As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as it irks to see Traore becoming a player, they really are an exciting side on the up. I thought they were great last night.

But to see it all fall apart would be hilarious, that "mind the gap" shit is getting irritating.

As hard as it would be to turn down, I think it would be equally hard to leave the Wolves job.

As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as it irks to see Traore becoming a player, they really are an exciting side on the up. I thought they were great last night.

But to see it all fall apart would be hilarious, that "mind the gap" shit is getting irritating.

Agreed - Nuno would be a fool to leave the Dingles at this stage. Arsenal's problems seem to run deeper than just Unai Emery. Wolves are definitely on the up and are quite likely to finish above Arsenal this season.

I thought and still believe it was time for Wenger to go, the modern game caught up and overtook him. Wenger suffered from the thing that nearly every manager suffers from - he was too stubborn to move with the game, and seemed to not want to improve the most obvious positions that needed improving, because that’s what the fans wanted.

If Arsenal get a top manager in, they have the setup to be a top team once again.
Yes agree with what you say. Under Wenger there was a four /five year period when Arsenal played some of the best football I have seen, but as you say in his later years the game changed and he didnt.

Agreed - Nuno would be a fool to leave the Dingles at this stage. Arsenal's problems seem to run deeper than just Unai Emery. Wolves are definitely on the up and are quite likely to finish above Arsenal this season.

There must be problems there, Emery hasn't become a useless manager over night. I think it may be a bit of a poisoned chalice for years to come.

Just great to witness how nervous the Dog Heads have become.

Agree, the "Mind the gap" crap is doing my head in. Small team from Tipton, trying to make a rivalry with us, a Big Club who couldn't care less about them or their tiny little ground.

Do us all a favour & take the job Nuno, then take Neves, Jotta, Boli & Jiminez :-)

There must be problems there, Emery hasn't become a useless manager over night. I think it may be a bit of a poisoned chalice for years to come.

Unambitious owners and shit fans is their problem.

I do hate arsenal fans, they seem to think they have a god given right to be challenging near the top, when they do win things they still complain anyway. I remember after the fa cup final queuing for the tube behind Arsenal fans who couldn’t even be bothered to watch their own team lift the trophy, the celebrations were an inconvenience to them

Seems most Arsenal fans want Allegri, although I’d be surprised if he took it. Surely he can pick up a top job if waits. Arsenal is still a good job, but I would no longer see it as one of the top managerial jobs in Europe

I may well be in the minority here but I really don't have a problem with Wolves. I've never really seen them as 'rivals' to Villa. They are one of the bigger Midlands clubs who have spent most of the last 30 years or so in the second tier of English football so I won't begrudge their long suffering fans their moment in the sun. The Premier League is a lot more balanced and interesting when Midland Clubs are in it to break up the monopoly of clubs from London and the North West. Nuno is building something at Wolves so I would be surprised if he leaves halfway through a season to go to a club that expects instant success...but stranger things have happened.

Yes 57, I was stupid enough to buy one as well.
Without a doubt the worse car I have ever owned.

When I first passed my driving test I shared my Moms car which was a brown Allegro.

Must have been one of the Friday afternoon Longbridge specials. It was an absolute nail.

It seems to me that Arsenal's owners aren't that keen to invest/are happy to take the profit from Arsenal. A new manager still has to contend with that.

Football is in an incredible bubble, with owner investment along with TV rights.

If English football starts to decline in popularity across Asia particularly and TV money decreases, and more importantly foreign investment dries up or is pulled, i imagine a lot of clubs such as City, Chelsea, Man U are going to have a tough time.

Maybe the Arsenal owners who make a profit each year are biding their time?