Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 549 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I'd like to think Wesley would have put those two that Mitrovic scored but I doubt he'd have even been in there he'd have been sat on the floor waving his arms about

I'd like to think Wesley would have put those two that Mitrovic scored but I doubt he'd have even been in there he'd have been sat on the floor waving his arms about

Mitro peeled half a yard away from the defender on both goals, and was on his toes to read the game. Can’t teach that. Natural instinct

4113.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...west-ham-team-up-with-iron-maiden-for-new-kit

West Ham team up with Iron Maiden for new kit. :shrug:

Mitro peeled half a yard away from the defender on both goals, and was on his toes to read the game. Can’t teach that. Natural instinct

I would take Mitro in a heartbeat. watching him last night having scored the goals and then in the 90th minute bursting a blood vessel chasing down the out ball, running it down to the corner. He gave everything and at the end looked shattered.

Man City really struggling to break down Newcastle 5-4-1 with the 5 and the 4 playing with very little gap between them.

I would say £14m is a bargain, especially when you consider Arsenal spunk £70m on Nicolas Pepe.

Don’t know why he would want to leave. He is doing a great job for them and they are on course to finish higher than Arsenal anyway. If he does seriously well with Leicester the future job offers from the top clubs will be there anyway. Arsenal just seems like a bit of a mess at the moment, gradually declining for years and the fans have no patience. The same goes for Nuno at Wolves, why swap a club on the up for a club on the decline?

One name which hasn’t seemed to be mention though is Eddie Howe. Plays decent football, has over achieved at Bournemouth and has perhaps peaked with what he can do for them so might quite fancy the chance to manage a bigger club