Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 372 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Most songs get nicked from other teams, pretty sure the whining scousers pinched it from some European team. Not like them to pinch something!

Yup it’s an Italian pop tune, Napoli apparently first adopted it as a football chant. I’ve heard it at the San Paolo, sounds great when both curvas are belting it out.

Prawn sandwiches and smoked salmon? Hmmm.

Not food fitting for a fully paid up, card carrying member of the great unwashed such as myself. Give me a burger from one of the street vendors or a Balti pie any day of the week. Maybe both if I'm hungry. (y)
The burger puts me in mind of coming out of the Runner at two in the morning, three parts pissed and ravenous. Happy days.

So this weeks manager that will turn the Albion down is...... Michael O'Neil.

Wonder when Sherwood will get the call ?

I'm surprised that O'Neill would turn them down. He's been managing NI for a long time. Maybe he has got something better lined up.

Poor old Gareth Bale is only on €350k a week.

Fair play to him I say. Zidane's basically been trying to hound him out publicly over the last few weeks, even though 2 of the Champions League wins on his CV came because of him. If nobody else comes in for him he can relax for 3 years on that with nothing to prove. Where do I sign?

5472.jpg

Manchester City’s sky blue smashing of Watford proves football is broken
Jonathan Wilson
This article would seem to agree with you Fulford.

Just seen this. Yup. A busted flush.

Sad.

Fair play to him I say. Zidane's basically been trying to hound him out publicly over the last few weeks, even though 2 of the Champions League wins on his CV came because of him. If nobody else comes in for him he can relax for 3 years on that with nothing to prove. Where do I sign?

Bit like McGatemack really isn't it.............:shake:

On a serious note, why would you stay if you're not wanted? At 30, you would think he'd still want to play. Clearly could afford to take a significant cut in pay and play for the hell of it in pretty much any league. No sympathy from me.

Bit like McGatemack really isn't it.............:shake:

On a serious note, why would you stay if you're not wanted? At 30, you would think he'd still want to play. Clearly could afford to take a significant cut in pay and play for the hell of it in pretty much any league. No sympathy from me.

Or he waits until Zidane is sacked and starts with a clean slate from the new manager...

Shame on uefa again - sure they couldn't predict the finalists of the Europa League, but now Azerbaijan can't guarantee the safety of Henrikh Mkhitaryan as he is Armenian, so he will not be going with the Arsenal squad. Disgraceful decision to play the game in such a difficult location and this is another consequence that should not happen.

They're a fucking joke.

The whole justification being the area couldn't cope with more fans as explaining such a pathetic ticket allocation was one thing, but this is a new level. If I was Arsenal I'd be thinking legal action.

They're a fucking joke.

The whole justification being the area couldn't cope with more fans as explaining such a pathetic ticket allocation was one thing, but this is a new level. If I was Arsenal I'd be thinking legal action.
Arsenal and Chelsea should petition EUFA for another venue that is safe for players and fans, has a capacity that will allow more tickets to be distributed and closer to the finalists.

Villa Park would fit the bill ?

I really liked Leeds and hoped that they would go up automatically but...
since the game at their place I just wish them bad fortune....
Yet again they are in the papers winging about Derbys so called sale of their stadium to the owners other companies or supposedly involved with company, to get around the FFP rule to bringing in cash.
So what ? if he has the cash to do it after already buying the club, what's the problem?
We are still getting daggers from the north over diving JACK, the Houner punch, the goal that they scored but didnt cheat, Blah,blah and Blah.
can they not just go on holiday, switch off and do one?
Fact is they blew the automatic promotion.
They had the so called, easier play off semi, to their minds anyways.
They shagged that up but it is still somebody else's fault.
Just like The bitter Geordies I suppose.
Next bus move along.

Heard a good one on Talksport this morning.

De Graafschap who finished 2nd from bottom of the Eredivise (dutch top flight) are playing Cambuur who finished 10th in the Eerste Divisie (dutch 2nd division) in a playoff game.

Ignoring the obvious question as to how a team finishing 10th could possibly still get promotion via the playoffs, the really interesting thing about this game is that
De Graafschap manager Henk De Jong has already signed a contract for next season with............ Cambuur.

So, if De Graafschap win then Henk joins Cambur still in the 2nd division.

But if they lose Cambuur go up and Henk stays a top flight manager.

Talk about a conflict of interest!!!!