Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 458 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Looking forward to listening to Alan Bitter Brazil crying over his beloved Celtic's demise in the morning ???

Love seeing them and rangers do badly - all that 15th century sectarian shit isn’t much better than those other religious nutters in the Mid East. What’s wrong with good old fashioned hatred based on geography, accent and appearance?

Oh and by the way - uefa must really have it in for Chelsea fans - Baku, then Istanbul. Brilliant idea - I know we could play some CL games in the US, fook the fans, fook the time difference, fook the carbon footprint. Fifa join in and play WC in the desert in the summer, loads of drinks breaks so more commercial breaks could be fitted in, then we can have say 2 minute breaks for all decisions which will be made by VAR. The fourth official could hold up a board [some standing on a crate] saying there will be a minimum of 45 mins added time, so tough you'll all miss the plane back.

Modern football 67. Its a product. The fans don't count. Dad and me found that out this summer.

It'll only get worse. It's just men in suits and money now.

Modern football 67. Its a product. The fans don't count. Dad and me found that out this summer.

It'll only get worse. It's just men in suits and money now.
I must admit JF that I am getting to the stage now where I want to see it all blow up in their faces. Dissolusioned with the modern game.

But Ronaldo has dragged Portugal to a European Champions win.

You could argue Messi has been a failure at International level, despite having much more talented team mates around him.

For info I like them both. When asked the question who is best, I change my mind all the time.

I don't get people who seem to have to take sides and love one and hate the other they are both completely and utterly brilliant!
The right side

You could argue Messi has been a failure at International level, despite having much more talented team mates around him.
Completely disagree with that, Messi has got Argentina to 4 major finals and has been let down by his team mates

Argentina are always top heavy with quality forwards, over the last few years they’ve had Messi, Aguero, Tevez, Higuain, Dybala, Di Maria even some of those are extremely hit an miss... and too many fit into a functioning side. The rest of the team in recent years bar Mascherano piss poor

uefa making another statement with the 3 main officials tonite - muppets they are
... what a brilliant decision to say it was a penalty when Adrian never even touched Abraham - still that's progress in some peoples eyes, if she said it was a pen then it must have been a pen .... ffs, effing useless 'ref' - pathetic in the extreme.

Completely disagree with that, Messi has got Argentina to 4 major finals and has been let down by his team mates

Argentina are always top heavy with quality forwards, over the last few years they’ve had Messi, Aguero, Tevez, Higuain, Dybala, Di Maria even some of those are extremely hit an miss... and too many fit into a functioning side. The rest of the team in recent years bar Mascherano piss poor

Losing in finals is failure.

... what a brilliant decision to say it was a penalty when Adrian never even touched Abraham - still that's progress in some peoples eyes, if she said it was a pen then it must have been a pen .... ffs, effing useless 'ref' - pathetic in the extreme.

No, the 'pathetic' thing around here are your relentlessly misogynistic posts of this nature.

She's a FIFA-qualified referee who made a mistake and was not helped by the VAR. Any of the top male referees could have made the same mistake - would you have posted the same? No, you wouldn't.

If a female referee offends you so much, why bother watching the game?She got almost every decision correct apart from the penalty, so much so that I barely noticed her at all which is the hall mark of a decent referee.

But then to come on here and see such backward and offensive posts just reminds me how far we have to go in society.

On a side note, I had a feeling Tammy would miss - it was a carbon copy of his pen against Sandwell, which Johnstone almost got his leg in the way.