Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 457 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Celtic grind it out all season for that chance to mix it with some big boys in Europe and then more often than not fail at the final hurdle. Proof if ever of the quality of that tin pot league.
Looking forward to listening to Alan Bitter Brazil crying over his beloved Celtic's demise in the morning ???

That cocky twat cr7 has been spouting again saying he's better because he has won the CL with 2 clubs and because he has top scored in the CL 6 years in a row which though true overlooks the fact the 3rd of those seasons he shared the honour with Messi [and Neymar],
He has scored 14 more goals that Messi in CL BUT played 27 more games ..... then we move on to the conveniently overlooked stats of assists. We could then move on to the FACT that cr7 doesn't possess as much skill in his whole egocentric self as Messi does in his right big toe. I could go on and on and on.

Last edited:
For those who don't remember, back in the good old days, we had problems at £80m wage bill.

How in God's name are Celtic shelling out that much with comparable revenue????

I remember Polystrene Ron, he yet another player getting better now he's left the club and our memories are starting to play tricks on us. Another 30 years and he'll be in someones all-time best Villa 11 no doubt ;)

I remember Polystrene Ron, he yet another player getting better now he's left the club and our memories are starting to play tricks on us. Another 30 years and he'll be in someones all-time best Villa 11 no doubt ;)

Roncrete but he was made of glass but 90% of the time bust a gut, in a team full of those clowns how could you not lose the will to live?

That cocky twat cr7 has been spouting again saying he's better because he has won the CL with 2 clubs and because he has top scored in the CL 6 years in a row which though true overlooks the fact the 3rd of those seasons he shared the honour with Messi [and Neymar],
He has scored 14 more goals that Messi in CL BUT played 27 more games ..... then we move on to the conveniently overlooked stats of assists. We could then move on to the FACT that cr7 doesn't possess as much skill in his whole egocentric self as Messi does in his right big toe. I could go on and on and on.

But Ronaldo has dragged Portugal to a European Champions win.

You could argue Messi has been a failure at International level, despite having much more talented team mates around him.

For info I like them both. When asked the question who is best, I change my mind all the time.

I don't get people who seem to have to take sides and love one and hate the other they are both completely and utterly brilliant!

But Ronaldo has dragged Portugal to a European Champions win.

You could argue Messi has been a failure at International level, despite having much more talented team mates around him.

For info I like them both. When asked the question who is best, I change my mind all the time.

I don't get people who seem to have to take sides and love one and hate the other they are both completely and utterly brilliant!

Both tax dodging *****, why with the millions they have I never know.