Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3223 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

How funny would it be if Mr Boring Loser becomes the Manure manager and immediately drops Slabhead.

‘ Yeah, well Slabhead, you know there were some that said I was only picking certain players from the Sky wankfest clubs, that everyone in the world thought were shit, only to gain favour and think I’m a good egg. So they would appoint me. Well they weren’t wrong, You are now getting splinters son’.

Look at it a different way, England were behind and Southgate turned to Ollie to get a result.

Why would he have substituted Toney for him if he was totally happy with Toney's performance? He could have bought Ollie on with Toney if he was chasing the game, but no, he swapped them and Ollie's work ethic and energy created the chance for us to score.

Yeah, the press may have an agenda, but we've go no idea what's in Beaky's mind.
Beaky has no idea what's going on in his mind - he just spews out utter incoherent tosh

Tonali charged with 50 more breaches of betting whilst playing for Newcastle.

If proven, surely he's finished.
Absolute shocker for Newcastle - once out of the side they have missed him aswell - add on his transfer fee and wages etc - such a difficult situation about getting him playing again/paying his wages/possible sale

From a selfish standpoint, the less our players are involved with the England set up the better. Kane starts and with Saka and Foden in the team Ollie will be lucky to get any time on the pitch. Safegate will revert to type and not go for it once we come up against a decent team in the knock out stages. It is beyond comprehension that he does not play players in top form. Always been the same for England as long as I can remember.

Looks like Alonso has decided to stay at Leverkusen, so hopefully this means Liverpool will join the chase for Southgate. Would be wonderful to see him undo all the work Klopp has done there.

I've seen today De Zerbi is supposed to be in talks with Liverpool.

Now that Alonso is out of the frame, I don't think they'll be happy with anyone that comes in. It would be hilarious if Beaky ended up at either Liverpool or Utd.