Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3221 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yep Harry Kane gets everything played to him but they ignore Ollie
It's like watching Gerrard-ball, almost everything results in a cross and nobody knows what they're doing. Strong teams can funnel you down the channels fairly easily. Foden tries one-manning it a lot which for me points to southgate giving them very little instruction.

Persistence from Ollie made that equaliser but it doesn't even get mentioned
Makes you sick doesn't it. If that gambling fooker had done it then he would have been upgraded to second best seat on the plane to Germany, with Ollie being his baggage carrier. FTA

Oh and another thing, who the f**k designed those disgusting kits, naff all to with either country. Why the hell cant they play in their proper kits, only bats are going to buy replicas of these appalling outfits. Pure shite. Actually on that thought, the Belgian shorts did like loo rolls after a disaster

Some estimates suggest close to a million people speak Welsh.
I read 500k but they now have to learn it in schools so that might be where the rest come from. I'm sure there is a big difference between being able to speak it and speaking it as a first language. Having spent years being in Northwest Wales every weekend, speak it when they want to slag off the tourists.
Anyway, they are out.